when do transfer applications become available?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Jah'rakal

when do transfer applications become available?

Postby Jah'rakal » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:15 pm

i know there's a transfer section on this forum, but it's pretty much dead normally, when do transfer applications become available? are they usually done through LSAC as well? thanks guys

vanwinkle

Re: when do transfer applications become available?

Postby vanwinkle » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Moved to appropriate forum.

Coolgrnmen

Postby Coolgrnmen » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Jah'rakal wrote:i know there's a transfer section on this forum, but it's pretty much dead normally

vanwinkle wrote:Moved to appropriate forum.

Pwned...

jk...

anyways, check LSAC for dates and the schools' website. All the availability dates vary.

PS, this forum is hardly dead...

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Jah'rakal wrote:i know there's a transfer section on this forum, but it's pretty much dead normally, when do transfer applications become available? are they usually done through LSAC as well? thanks guys

I'd check the website for the school you're applying to.

Return to “Transfers”