ABA Blurb on the Success of Transfer Students

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

floggered

Re: ABA Blurb on the Success of Transfer Students

Postby floggered » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Sounds spot on. However, it'd be nice for prospective transferees to have some solid transfer-specific employment data for schools, which I wasn't able to find.

Transferthrowaway

Postby Transferthrowaway » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 pm

floggered wrote:Sounds spot on. However, it'd be nice for prospective transferees to have some solid transfer-specific employment data for schools, which I wasn't able to find.

Small sample size, but everyone in my T6 transfer class who wanted a firm job was able to find one (with quite a few V5-V10 offers).

mrloblaw

Postby mrloblaw » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 pm

I guess this explains my shitty 2L performance thus far, being the (lone?) anti-gunner transfer student at my T6.

missinglink

Postby missinglink » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:21 am

Every transfer that I know has done pretty well grade-wise - e.g., 3.60 or above.

I'm sure it isn't universal, but they're earning a lot of good grades here regardless of the transferee school.

Return to “Transfers”