I need some help from a WUSTL student

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
j7108

I need some help from a WUSTL student

Postby j7108 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm transferring to WUSTL in the fall and need one more class to fill out my schedule. I want to take a course that will give me the highest probability of an A to ensure that I start off with a great GPA. What course will give me the best chance of getting an A?

getpolitical

Re: I need some help from a WUSTL student

Postby getpolitical » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:23 pm

I'd suggest you talk to Dean Walsh - she was really helpful when I was picking classes as a transfer last summer, and considering that very same question. Because of the wacky grading system, there really aren't any 'gut' classes at WUSTL - if a class is easy, the average for that class will be lower, therefore harder to get an 'A'. A lot of it depends on what you're into, and what you think you can do particularly well at. Dean Walsh can offer pretty directed advice on how to maximize your strengths. Good luck!

transplantedbuckeye

Re: I need some help from a WUSTL student

Postby transplantedbuckeye » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 am

what classes do you already have?

Return to “Transfers”