University of San Diego

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
autumnaesthetic

University of San Diego

Postby autumnaesthetic » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:41 am

Anybody plan on transferring to the whale's vagina?

transferhopefulsd

Re: University of San Diego

Postby transferhopefulsd » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:41 am

Will be there on 08/10 for the orientation.

autumnaesthetic

Postby autumnaesthetic » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 pm

transferhopefulsd wrote:Will be there on 08/10 for the orientation.

Looking forward to it.. any advice on affordable apartments? I've never lived in this part of the city

transferhopefulsd

Postby transferhopefulsd » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 pm

The closest part of town to USD is Linda Vista but I don't think it's a nice area to live in. You can check out apartments in Fashion Valley or Mission Valley. Those two areas are a lot nicer but the prices are higher as well. There is also housing in Old Town and I believe USD has a shuttle service running from the Old Town transit center to its campus. If you have a car and don't mind driving, I would suggest to search for places in Hillcrest/University Heights/Mission Hills/Bankers Hill areas.

Reuthana

Postby Reuthana » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 pm

I would live in PB (pacific beach) or Mission Valley. Downtown prices are steep and so is La Jolla. Linda Vista is cheap but the neighborhood is not so nice.

transferhopefulsd

Postby transferhopefulsd » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm

BTW, congrats on Hastings Mr. Tap :)

hockeylawyer

Postby hockeylawyer » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am

Nice area is near UCSD and the UTC area all in La Jolla you can get rent for $1,100 - 1,300 month....only 10-15 minutes away from USD

Return to “Transfers”