Penn Law.

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
throwawayaccount2011

Penn Law.

Postby throwawayaccount2011 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Stats - T2, Top 5%, Flagship LR, Moot Court, 2 Highest GPAs Awards, Writing Award, Oral Argument Award.

I still have not heard from Penn Law. I submitted my application on Friday, July 1. I went complete and under committee review on Monday, July 11. Notably, the 'Current Status Date' changed today to '7/20/2011.' I am noticing that many people on this forum have been accepted and rejected from Penn Law, yet I'm still in the 'waiting' pool of students, however large that is. Penn Law is my first-choice school, and I notified the law school of my intention to withdraw all other applications if accepted. With these stats and current set of circumstances, does anyone have a prediction as to what the outcome will be for my application?

throwawayaccount2011

Re: Penn Law.

Postby throwawayaccount2011 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 am

Anybody?

crazyblink653

Postby crazyblink653 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 am

throwawayaccount2011 wrote:Anybody?

hate to say it, but probably not great if you haven't heard already. i had been UR for over 3 weeks and found out I was rejected yesterday. but until you hear otherwise, assume you're still in the running, which isn't a bad thing. You'll probably hear sometime today or tomorrow.

throwawayaccount2011

Postby throwawayaccount2011 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 am

I do think I'll be rejected, but we'll soon find out. Anybody else?

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 am

Unauthorized alting is prohibited.

Return to “Transfers”