UC Davis, USC Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
shakdeze

New

UC Davis, USC

Post by shakdeze » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Has anyone heard from either of these schools. My status has been complete for awhile in both schools. If you were accepted or rejected if you dont mind sharing your stats. thanx

RockyMtnLvr

New

Re: UC Davis, USC

Post by RockyMtnLvr » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:23 pm

I've been complete at USC since 7/7 with no news.

CAHopeful

Bronze

Post by CAHopeful » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks for posting this. I thought surely I was the only one who hasn't heard anything from either. I've been complete at USC since July 1 and complete at Davis since July 6. Current status at USC is "complete" and at Davis "awaiting evaluation."

RockyMtnLvr

New

Post by RockyMtnLvr » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:22 pm

CAHopeful wrote:Thanks for posting this. I thought surely I was the only one who hasn't heard anything from either. I've been complete at USC since July 1 and complete at Davis since July 6. Current status at USC is "complete" and at Davis "awaiting evaluation."
Have you checked again today? I just went "in review" a few hours ago.

random5483

Silver

Post by random5483 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:22 am

Friend of mine was accepted to UC Davis on the 14th.

Not sure about USC.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

abudaba

New

Post by abudaba » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:01 am

I was "In review" since mid July and changed to "Evaluation in Progress" this afternoon

Edit: this is for Davis btw - no word from USC

CAHopeful

Bronze

Post by CAHopeful » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 am

Thanks for the heads up! I just went "in review" tonight as well. I checked several times today and it hadn't changed, so it must have happened late this afternoon or in the evening. Good luck!

CAHopeful

Bronze

Post by CAHopeful » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:32 am

Anyone receive a decision from Davis? I've been under review for just under a week. Wondering how long it might take. Meanwhile, I have a deposit due on Friday at Hastings and haven't heard from USC either. So frustrating. :?

random5483

Silver

Post by random5483 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 am

A friend of mine was accepted to UC Davis. His first seat deposit deadline is the 22nd at 5 PM. The second seat deposit deadline is August 1st.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

shakdeze

New

Post by shakdeze » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 pm

ive been complete since 7/12 at usc and "review in progress" at davis. I got a reminder from hastings this morning. I am going to make my deposit today to hastings.

CAHopeful

Bronze

Post by CAHopeful » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 pm

shakdeze wrote:ive been complete since 7/12 at usc and "review in progress" at davis. I got a reminder from hastings this morning. I am going to make my deposit today to hastings.
+1. In the same exact situation, and am depositing at Hastings today while I continue waiting on Davis and USC.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”