Pepperdine LOR issue Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
RockyMtnLvr

New

Pepperdine LOR issue

Post by RockyMtnLvr » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 pm

I spoke with the Admissions office to confirm that no LORs were needed for transfer apps, but LSAC will not send my report without two. I have a LOR, but even with one it won't send. Anyone figure this out?

JusticeHarlan

Gold

Re: Pepperdine LOR issue

Post by JusticeHarlan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Re-post a LOR that you used to apply for law school originally, and explain to the admissions department you had to because of the LSAC issue (though of course they're free to consider the letter in evaluating your application)? Just a thought.

lawschool8611

New

Post by lawschool8611 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 pm

I had 2 LOR's on file I needed for other schools. I just sent them with my app.

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:40 pm

yeah do what the above said

RockyMtnLvr

New

Post by RockyMtnLvr » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:43 pm

My problem is that I only have one right now...my 2nd recommendation still hasn't arrived at LSAC :x
I left a voicemail and email with admissions...hopefully I can get this figured out tomorrow.

RockyMtnLvr

New

Post by RockyMtnLvr » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Does anyone know if they won't review a file until they get the hard copy of the CAS report? Everything is in, but the status checker says "Incomplete" and that the box for the report won't be checked until they get the hard copy.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”