BU Transfers Looking for Roommates?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
VinceIrons

BU Transfers Looking for Roommates?

Postby VinceIrons » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi all,

Bit of a random topic, and hopefully this isn't the completely wrong section for it. I've recently been accepted to BU as a transfer and sent my first deposit to BU last Tuesday. Now I'm starting the process of trying to find an apartment. I'd like to have a roommate to help keep costs down and because I'm sick of studios. If anyone else is a BU transfer and is also looking for an apartment/roommate, PM me and let me know and we can hopefully work something out.

bmic

Re: BU Transfers Looking for Roommates?

Postby bmic » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm

I might end up PMing you. I have a few friends that are in Boston so I might live with one of them. Do you have any idea where you're going to look? I showed a friend who just got a place in Boston the prices listed in TLS's BU page (in the Housing section) and he seemed to say they were significantly more expensive. I haven't really looked yet because I'm still in NJ so I don't know.

bmic

Postby bmic » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Hey any other BU Transfers. I'm also looking for roommates, so feel free to PM me and we can chat.

Coolgrnmen

Postby Coolgrnmen » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm sad I missed out on this opportunity...so sad...lol What up fellow xfers?

Return to “Transfers”