Should I leave behind a scholarship Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Helmholtz

Gold

Re: Should I leave behind a scholarship

Post by Helmholtz » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:10 pm

UCLAtransfer wrote:
KingMenes wrote:Does one always lose 1L scholarships when they transfer from one law school to the next?
Are you asking, for example, if someone went to school A for 1L and then transferred to school B, if school A would continue to give you scholarship money for the next two years even if you are no longer attending?

This can't be what you're asking.
After re-reading, I think he may be asking if school A gives you a $54k scholarship, payable $18k/yr, and you transfer to school B, whether you would have to give back the $18k to school A that you received in scholarships your first year. Maybe?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”