Does BC have an Online Applicant Status?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
bmic

Does BC have an Online Applicant Status?

Postby bmic » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:39 pm

I submitted an application to BC almost 2 weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything from them. Admittedly I had LSAC issues so the hardcopy wasn't sent until last week so that might not be there yet, but the other schools I applied to emailed me saying that they received my internet application and a link to check my application status on. I don't want to needlessly bother the Admissions people, but I will if I should have gotten something from them.

bceagles182

Re: Does BC have an Online Applicant Status?

Postby bceagles182 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm

No. They'll email you when complete.

bmic

Re: Does BC have an Online Applicant Status?

Postby bmic » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Thanks, I got the email.

Return to “Transfers”