USC Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
RockyMtnLvr

New

Re: USC

Post by RockyMtnLvr » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 am

Deposit deadline was last Friday, so maybe its a good sign if you weren't rejected yet because they may have spots opening up from those who didn't deposit?

RockyMtnLvr

New

Post by RockyMtnLvr » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Is anyone able to access the upper division schedule or have a saved version? The link doesn't seem to be working

CAHopeful

Bronze

Post by CAHopeful » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Does anyone know how we register for classes? I've been inundated with USC e-mails (and am very happy about it!), but am still not quite sure how we register.

RockyMtnLvr

New

Post by RockyMtnLvr » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 pm

You will get an email with a registration time and then an attachment with directions.

CAHopeful

Bronze

Post by CAHopeful » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Is everyone planning on doing the Journal Write-On as well as the Hale Moot Court tryout? I feel like I should try for both, but honestly am afraid I won't have time to do the write-on and also prepare my moot court argument. Curious as to what others are doing...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

1L1284

New

Post by 1L1284 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm

From what I hear most people are trying to do both.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”