Would a grade change of top 22 to 19% make a difference? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
AnyRandChangedmylife

New

Would a grade change of top 22 to 19% make a difference?

Post by AnyRandChangedmylife » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:08 pm

I am wondering if I should send addendums to schools about being top 19% now and no longer 22%. (is it really that much of a jump?)

Also. Do any of the status checkers say "Congratulations, you are in!" or anything like that before they call you up/e-mail? I just feel that I should have heard something by now!

Vronsky

Silver

Re: Would a grade change of top 22 to 19% make a difference?

Post by Vronsky » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:17 pm

you actually started a new thread for this? when you already have your own dedicated "where can i transfer to from TTTT with T20%?"?? When there's already a "What are my chances thread?"???

Answer to the title of this thread: No.
Answer to your first question: Yes.

RodneyBoonfield

Bronze

Post by RodneyBoonfield » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 am

I would definitely do it. The school will not likely hold it against you for telling them, and if anything it will make you more attractive to them. What have you got to lose?

traehekat

Gold

Post by traehekat » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 am

Given that I think transfer admission is probably more competitive this year it could certainly make a difference. You should definitely send an addendum and documentation of the improvement. Like others have said, there isn't really anything to lose.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”