top 10% at stjohns- where can i go Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
stjohns

New

top 10% at stjohns- where can i go

Post by stjohns » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 pm

finished top 10% at st johns. school dropped from 76 to 90 somehting. any realistic chance of NYU/Columbia. also any advice on getting more scholarship money. thanks for all your help

thexfactor

Silver

Re: top 10% at stjohns- where can i go

Post by thexfactor » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

prob not... slim chance at ucla/usc/vandy/GULC/cornell. Enjoy wustl/emory/bc/bu/gw....

schwar46

Bronze

Post by schwar46 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 pm

You won't get it in if you don't apply. Grab your balls, pull up your skirt, and fill out the app. Good luck.

ndirish2010

Gold

Post by ndirish2010 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah, agreed with first poster, probably T25s are your best bet. I would try GULC and Cornell though.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”