pinetree80 wrote:NYU status changed to Decision letter sent, no email today
Decision letter sent at S as well (
), and dinged at Chicago, all while at PLIP doing interviews. I think I tanked an interview because I was so annoyed with the Chicago rejection (it was like a half hour afterwards).
If NYU was an acceptance (of which I do not hold out that much hope), I'm still not sure I want to go to NYC - giving up law review, really cheap in-state tuition, being close family and having a pretty good shot at the local market for most practice areas and in other cities for patent work (at least if last week's feedback during interviews was anything to go by) for a city I'm not sure I want to be in long term and 120k in debt seems like a tough decision. If I stay, I'll have very little or no debt when I graduate.