Between median and top 1/3 at emory w/ no scholly money now

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
emorystud2010

Between median and top 1/3 at emory w/ no scholly money now

Postby emorystud2010 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 am

Hey everyone.
Last edited by emorystud2010 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueDiamond

Re: Between median and top 1/3 at emory w/ no scholly money now

Postby BlueDiamond » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:48 am

if youre a Georgia resident I'd do UGA in-state

emorystud2010

Postby emorystud2010 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:35 am

anyone else?

Aberzombie1892

Postby Aberzombie1892 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 am

emorystud2010 wrote:Hey everyone. I know I'm a bit late in the game in terms of posting, but I've been thinking about this for a while. I go to emory at full price. While I've been here for a while and feel ok with the atmosphere, I'm looking at this from a business/my future perspective. Would it be worth it/Is it possible to laterally transfer to somewhere like UGA, Fordham, GW, one of the Boston schools, etc?

Maybe I'm missing something. Why do you want to transfer again?

You will be paying full price regardless for your 2L and 3L, so cost would only really come into play with UGA (being much cheaper) and GW (highest COL).

As for your future, all of the schools are relatively similar (UGA has lower NLJ250, but none of them are sporting 50% NLJ250 or anything close).

Where do you want to work?
What do you want to do?

Return to “Transfers”