Anyone care to join me...

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
SmittenMitten

Re: Anyone care to join me...

Postby SmittenMitten » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:44 am

Kilpatrick wrote:
SmittenMitten wrote:Ugh. I'm so petrified of K's and Property (all MC for prop.)

After K's I actually went home and thought about looking up when K's is offered again in case I failed and have to re-take to graduate. That's how awful I think I did.

the nightmares are getting worse.

Your property exam was 100% multiple choice? That's sick

Property was 100% multiple choice. 60 questions- choose the "best" answer. We also read about a thousand pages this semester and covered every possible real property topic as well as intellectual property. There were at least 5 questions that had a company name and then "is this company name: arbitrary/fanciful/descriptive/etc.

my head started spinning, but after failing K's (at least in my head) I honestly thought to myself "I'm already so F-ed" that I just trie to get through it.

jsarna1

Postby jsarna1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:12 pm

SmittenMitten wrote:
Kilpatrick wrote:
SmittenMitten wrote:Ugh. I'm so petrified of K's and Property (all MC for prop.)

After K's I actually went home and thought about looking up when K's is offered again in case I failed and have to re-take to graduate. That's how awful I think I did.

Property was 100% multiple choice. 60 questions- choose the "best" answer. We also read about a thousand pages this semester and covered every possible real property topic as well as intellectual property. There were at least 5 questions that had a company name and then "is this company name: arbitrary/fanciful/descriptive/etc.

my head started spinning, but after failing K's (at least in my head) I honestly thought to myself "I'm already so F-ed" that I just trie to get through it.

We had 30 MC questions and then two hours for two essays. The MC were horrible. I can't imagine an entire exam of multiple choice. My condolences.

SmittenMitten

Postby SmittenMitten » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:14 pm

jsarna1 wrote:
SmittenMitten wrote:
Kilpatrick wrote:

We had 30 MC questions and then two hours for two essays. The MC were horrible. I can't imagine an entire exam of multiple choice. My condolences.

ugh. Thanks. My condolences to my loan companies.

keg411

Postby keg411 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Dropped very slightly, but nothing devastating. Staying in the transfer game, even though I'm borderline for T14's (and honestly, don't know if I want to leave because I <3 my friends).

uzpakalis

Postby uzpakalis » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 am

vanwinkle wrote:I was freaking out the same way this time last year. I survived.

Well, I finished with top 11% at Richmond. Where would you recommend I submit transfer apps to assuming geography is not an issue? What schools should I not even waste the money on (HYS obviously)?

Appreciate the help transfer master!

Return to “Transfers”