S to H/Y

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Will I get into H or Y?

At least one of H or Y
Neither H nor Y
Total votes: 26

User avatar

Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Re: S to H/Y

Postby IzziesGal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 am

If it's for personal reasons and not academic, prestige-whoring reasons like you said, you could always be a visiting student as a 3L. For example, if you need to be on the east coast for family/relationship/health/whatever reasons and don't get accepted as a 2L transfer, you can ask to visit as a 3L. You won't get a degree from the place you visit (your JD will be from Stanford), but it's another option if you absolutely have to be on the east coast.

Return to “Transfers�

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.