In Cooley, Wanting to Transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
tj1320

New

In Cooley, Wanting to Transfer

Post by tj1320 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:52 pm

I am about to start my first semester at Cooley and I am concerned about transferring out after my first year. I am a New Mexico resident and I would like to transfer to UNM in Albuquerque, which is a T1 school according to USNWR rankings for 2010. I believe the rank is 67. Any information as to how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. I just couldn't get my LSAT score up enough for some reason and that is depressing to say the least. I know that Cooley sucks but I really want to be a lawyer and I felt like I had no other option but Cooley. :(

Aqualibrium

Gold

Re: In Cooley, Wanting to Transfer

Post by Aqualibrium » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:57 pm

In before op gets a$$ raped by cooley rankings trolls & dropout retake reapply advocates.

Doritos

Silver

Post by Doritos » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Get very good grades. going to a law school that you would not be happy graduating from is a very bad idea

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Transfers”