Georgetown Waitlist

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Georgetown Waitlist

Postby Wolverine21 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 am

I was waitlisted at GULC on July 19th. Has there been much movement? I understand that the waitlist is not ranked so do they just pick randomly?

It's getting to the point where I need to make moving, school, etc. decisions because I am coming from a midwest T3. I would dread having to do all of that the week before.

Re: Georgetown Waitlist

Postby EffMy1L » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 pm

PM'ed you.

Postby patrickd139 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Not sure about the particulars, but I was admitted off the waiting list, post-LOCI, and subsequently withdrew when I found out I was too late for EIW, GRIPs and journals. Best of luck and hope that opens a spot for you!

Postby XxSpyKEx » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:23 pm

FWIW, last year no one on preferred waitlist got in.

Postby bwv812 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:25 am

Return to “Transfers”