GULC vs. Northwestern vs. Cornell Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Which would you pick if you want to practice entertainment law in SoCal?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 pm

GULC
8%
Northwestern
76%
Cornell
16%

Total votes: 49

shmoo597

Bronze

Re: GULC vs. Northwestern vs. Cornell

Post by shmoo597 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 pm

arstech wrote:Cornell's location is super inconvenient for other reasons, though :-)
Not for committing suicide

selfloathingtransfer

Bronze

Post by selfloathingtransfer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:18 pm

shmoo597 wrote:
arstech wrote:Cornell's location is super inconvenient for other reasons, though :-)
Not for committing suicide
Yeah, I didn't want to bring this up out of senstivity, but, seriously. There must be something about that place and/or the people who go there. Right?

traydeuce

Silver

Post by traydeuce » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:22 pm

I think it's just the scenic ravines from which to jump. Think about it; if you were an emo type of person wouldn't you be more inspired to commit suicide in such a picturesque artsy-fartsy venue/manner?

Bankhead

Silver

Post by Bankhead » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Upstate NY was also the location of Stephen King's The Shining. Coincidence? I think not. That place makes you crazy.

selfloathingtransfer

Bronze

Post by selfloathingtransfer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Bankhead wrote:Upstate NY was also the location of Stephen King's The Shining. Coincidence? I think not. That place makes you crazy.
It was the location, but I guess not the filming location, right? Wasn't it filmed in Colorado? At least in part I guess.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

arstech

New

Post by arstech » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm

The suiciders are all engineers. The law school is a very happy wonderful place.

Except today, because Law Review notifications just came out.

arstech

New

Post by arstech » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 pm

But to un-hijack the thread:

I would probably choose Northwestern, but I think you will be in a pretty comparable position at any of these three schools. Congrats on even being in this position!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”