UGA Transfers Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ClemsonGrad

New

Re: UGA Transfers

Post by ClemsonGrad » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 pm

I was coming from U. of Arizona with a good but not great standing.

tw888

New

Post by tw888 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm

jsg wrote:Hey guys! I have a question for anyone who will answer it would be very helpful to me. I also applied for a transfer and was at the top of my class. I wasn't accepted and wanted to know what people standings were like and where they were applying from.

Thanks
Rejected. GA resident. T4 top 10%. Top 15 undergrad. Excellent recommendations. Legacy (if it applies to law school admissions), as both Parents, some grandparents, and many relatives attended UGA undergrad. Transferring to Emory instead.

jsg

New

Post by jsg » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 pm

tw888 wrote:
jsg wrote:Hey guys! I have a question for anyone who will answer it would be very helpful to me. I also applied for a transfer and was at the top of my class. I wasn't accepted and wanted to know what people standings were like and where they were applying from.

Thanks
Rejected. GA resident. T4 top 10%. Top 15 undergrad. Excellent recommendations. Legacy (if it applies to law school admissions), as both Parents, some grandparents, and many relatives attended UGA undergrad. Transferring to Emory instead.

I am in the same boat minus the legacy part. Could you tell me what school you are transfering from?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”