# of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Number of hours you spend worrying/thinking about your transfer situation.

I dont think about it.
3
6%
1
2
4%
2-3
8
16%
3-5
6
12%
5-7
10
20%
7-9
1
2%
9+
6
12%
25 hrs per day
13
27%
 
Total votes: 49

User avatar
thexfactor
Posts: 1277
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 am

# of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby thexfactor » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 am

Number of hours you spend worrying/thinking about your transfer situation.

stinger35
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby stinger35 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 am

I voted 5-7. I wish it was a joke. I spend much more time worrying about that than class, my judicial clerkship (which is bad), etc.

iheartlaw
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby iheartlaw » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:33 am

lmao... 3-5 over here, cuz i'm a spaz. my friends tell me that me worrying more won't make a difference. but i am confident it will ;)

CMR
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:58 am

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby CMR » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm

I don't know if it can be quantified.

User avatar
thexfactor
Posts: 1277
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 am

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby thexfactor » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:03 pm

checked 25 hrs a day.... :lol:

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby A'nold » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:40 pm

At least 11 or so. I have an obsessive personality, so........ :wink:

prosp23
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby prosp23 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:47 pm

CMR wrote:I don't know if it can be quantified.


Everybody who isn't voting this or 25+ hours isn't obsessing hard enough.

CMR
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:58 am

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby CMR » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:49 pm

prosp23 wrote:
CMR wrote:I don't know if it can be quantified.


Everybody who isn't voting this or 25+ hours isn't obsessing hard enough.


To be fair, it's more of a constant that doesn't actually qualify as rumination so much as background noise. The amount of time I spend actually affirmatively thinking about transferring - at this point - is probably less than an hour a day. However, the proportion of my thought process that is at least tangentially affected by it is nearly total.

User avatar
grobbelski
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby grobbelski » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 pm

CMR wrote:
prosp23 wrote:
CMR wrote:I don't know if it can be quantified.


Everybody who isn't voting this or 25+ hours isn't obsessing hard enough.


To be fair, it's more of a constant that doesn't actually qualify as rumination so much as background noise. The amount of time I spend actually affirmatively thinking about transferring - at this point - is probably less than an hour a day. However, the proportion of my thought process that is at least tangentially affected by it is nearly total.


<-------

User avatar
thexfactor
Posts: 1277
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 am

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby thexfactor » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:27 pm

lol funny guy.....

grobbelski wrote:
CMR wrote:
prosp23 wrote:
CMR wrote:I don't know if it can be quantified.


Everybody who isn't voting this or 25+ hours isn't obsessing hard enough.


To be fair, it's more of a constant that doesn't actually qualify as rumination so much as background noise. The amount of time I spend actually affirmatively thinking about transferring - at this point - is probably less than an hour a day. However, the proportion of my thought process that is at least tangentially affected by it is nearly total.


<-------

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby A'nold » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 am

Yeah, I mean, it is always there. I wouldn't call it background noise either. It is more like mid-to-front noise that is a constant.

D.Wilde
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:03 am

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby D.Wilde » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:37 am

I've noticed this number steadily increasing as time goes by...

User avatar
thexfactor
Posts: 1277
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 am

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby thexfactor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:18 pm

this transfer stuff is more stressful than applying to LS's in the first place.
Cant focus on anything!

mcdsa
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby mcdsa » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 pm

A'nold, you pretty stressed out huh?

User avatar
megaTTTron
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby megaTTTron » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:31 am

zero now. (you will all most likely feel this glory very very soon).

User avatar
jlockhart6
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:12 am

Re: # of hrs a day you spend worrying about your transfer situat

Postby jlockhart6 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 am

megaTTTron wrote:zero now. (you will all most likely feel this glory very very soon).


+1




Return to “Transfers”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.