Page 1 of 1

Law Review write-on....

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 pm
by foucault3
..

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 am
by 12262010
chill. you probably didn't write on gunna.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:39 am
by foucault3
Not helpful; doesn't answer my question. next.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 am
by 12262010
foucault3 wrote:Not helpful; doesn't answer my question. next.


you won't write on, there are 15 spots. you're not going to write better than 15 people who spent a year here. HTH.

it's a good idea to threaten you future classmates via PM, btw. can't wait to find out who you are. I'm sure you'll out yourself by behaving like a complete and utter asshole.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am
by Bankhead
Every year, I heard some transfers get on.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am
by Rocketman11
foucault3 wrote:Any other transfer hopefuls participate in their write-on? Any word back yet? They say July 8 at the latest, but I'm itching to find out...


don't hold you breath Mr. Hemmingway.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:55 am
by 12262010
Bankhead wrote:Every year, I heard some transfers get on.


transfers only get on if their writing competition scores exceed those of 15 students.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 am
by 12262010

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:08 am
by 98234872348
Better question: what happens if you write on and do not receive an offer of acceptance?

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
by 12262010
mistergoft wrote:Better question: what happens if you write on and do not receive an offer of acceptance?


you don't get on, obviously.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 am
by 98234872348
booyakasha wrote:
mistergoft wrote:Better question: what happens if you write on and do not receive an offer of acceptance?


you don't get on, obviously.

The question was more of a rhetorical one...

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 am
by 12262010
mistergoft wrote:
booyakasha wrote:
mistergoft wrote:Better question: what happens if you write on and do not receive an offer of acceptance?


you don't get on, obviously.

The question was more of a rhetorical one...


I think this psychopath has already been accepted.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 am
by CG614
foucault3 wrote:Any other transfer hopefuls participate in their write-on? Any word back yet? They say July 8 at the latest, but I'm itching to find out...

You should get it by July 8th, at the latest.

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 am
by Rocketman11
OP should ask booya on a date. Booya will happily wait a month to send you crashing into flames, much like your write on app

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 am
by 12262010
Rocketman11 wrote:OP should ask booya on a date. Booya will happily wait a month to send you crashing into flames, much like your write on app


I don't think I can wait that long for OP. He's on priority track.

Re: Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 am
by stinger35
jesus. columbia students are harsh.

Re: Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am
by 12262010
stinger35 wrote:jesus. columbia students are harsh.


here's some context: OP sent me a barrage of crazy/threatening/insulting PMs.

Re: Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:31 am
by seespotrun
booyakasha wrote:
stinger35 wrote:jesus. columbia students are harsh.


here's some context: OP sent me a barrage of crazy/threatening/insulting PMs.

poast

Re: Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am
by 12262010
seespotrun wrote:
booyakasha wrote:
stinger35 wrote:jesus. columbia students are harsh.


here's some context: OP sent me a barrage of crazy/threatening/insulting PMs.

poast


bannable offense.

Re: Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 am
by seespotrun
booyakasha wrote:
seespotrun wrote:
booyakasha wrote:
stinger35 wrote:jesus. columbia students are harsh.


here's some context: OP sent me a barrage of crazy/threatening/insulting PMs.

poast


bannable offense.

Is it? Did Gaia get banned for posting PDaddy's pm's?

Re: Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:40 am
by D. H2Oman
Can this CUNY jackass, top Ruleser's threatening PM??!?!

ruleser wrote:Subject: George Mason 2010

D. H2Oman wrote:
ruleser wrote:Will be withdrawing next week - best of luck everyone...


Godspeed wrote:No one cares.

You want to make this personal we can. I don't know you who are, mabey some whiny little bitch still upset about that bar argument some months ago. In any case, you ballless pussy ass bitch, if you want to keep this up, why don't you come out and own up to who you are - give me your facebook - something to own up to your real name, you want to act tough, let's do it face to face. Oh yeah, your just a pussy busy whining behind a keyboard. Just remember, these things aren't as anonymous as you think - there will be info that will let on to who you are or someone who knows/someway to know. And we'll see how much fun you think it is when you have a 195lb former hockey player in coming up to you about these comments in person... little douche

Re: Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am
by Rocketman11
D. H2Oman wrote:And we'll see how much fun you think it is when you have a 195lb former hockey player in coming up to you about these comments in person... little douche


LOL $10 says he's a hipster < 130 lbs

Re: Law Review write-on....

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am
by 12262010
omg waterman, that's EPIC.

mine weren't nearly as good... mostly one sentence messages. I don't think foucault can write a coherent paragraph, which is bad news for his LR dreams.