Law Review write-on....

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
foucault3
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Law Review write-on....

Postby foucault3 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 pm

..
Last edited by foucault3 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 am

chill. you probably didn't write on gunna.

foucault3
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby foucault3 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:39 am

Not helpful; doesn't answer my question. next.

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 am

foucault3 wrote:Not helpful; doesn't answer my question. next.


you won't write on, there are 15 spots. you're not going to write better than 15 people who spent a year here. HTH.

it's a good idea to threaten you future classmates via PM, btw. can't wait to find out who you are. I'm sure you'll out yourself by behaving like a complete and utter asshole.
Last edited by 12262010 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bankhead
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:50 am

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby Bankhead » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am

Every year, I heard some transfers get on.

User avatar
Rocketman11
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 am

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby Rocketman11 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am

foucault3 wrote:Any other transfer hopefuls participate in their write-on? Any word back yet? They say July 8 at the latest, but I'm itching to find out...


don't hold you breath Mr. Hemmingway.

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:55 am

Bankhead wrote:Every year, I heard some transfers get on.


transfers only get on if their writing competition scores exceed those of 15 students.

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 am


User avatar
98234872348
Posts: 1547
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 98234872348 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:08 am

Better question: what happens if you write on and do not receive an offer of acceptance?

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am

mistergoft wrote:Better question: what happens if you write on and do not receive an offer of acceptance?


you don't get on, obviously.

User avatar
98234872348
Posts: 1547
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 98234872348 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 am

booyakasha wrote:
mistergoft wrote:Better question: what happens if you write on and do not receive an offer of acceptance?


you don't get on, obviously.

The question was more of a rhetorical one...

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 am

mistergoft wrote:
booyakasha wrote:
mistergoft wrote:Better question: what happens if you write on and do not receive an offer of acceptance?


you don't get on, obviously.

The question was more of a rhetorical one...


I think this psychopath has already been accepted.

User avatar
CG614
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:26 am

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby CG614 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 am

foucault3 wrote:Any other transfer hopefuls participate in their write-on? Any word back yet? They say July 8 at the latest, but I'm itching to find out...

You should get it by July 8th, at the latest.

User avatar
Rocketman11
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 am

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby Rocketman11 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 am

OP should ask booya on a date. Booya will happily wait a month to send you crashing into flames, much like your write on app

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Columbia Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 am

Rocketman11 wrote:OP should ask booya on a date. Booya will happily wait a month to send you crashing into flames, much like your write on app


I don't think I can wait that long for OP. He's on priority track.

stinger35
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Re: Law Review write-on....

Postby stinger35 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 am

jesus. columbia students are harsh.

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am

stinger35 wrote:jesus. columbia students are harsh.


here's some context: OP sent me a barrage of crazy/threatening/insulting PMs.

User avatar
seespotrun
Posts: 2395
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 am

Re: Law Review write-on....

Postby seespotrun » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:31 am

booyakasha wrote:
stinger35 wrote:jesus. columbia students are harsh.


here's some context: OP sent me a barrage of crazy/threatening/insulting PMs.

poast

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am

seespotrun wrote:
booyakasha wrote:
stinger35 wrote:jesus. columbia students are harsh.


here's some context: OP sent me a barrage of crazy/threatening/insulting PMs.

poast


bannable offense.

User avatar
seespotrun
Posts: 2395
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 am

Re: Law Review write-on....

Postby seespotrun » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 am

booyakasha wrote:
seespotrun wrote:
booyakasha wrote:
stinger35 wrote:jesus. columbia students are harsh.


here's some context: OP sent me a barrage of crazy/threatening/insulting PMs.

poast


bannable offense.

Is it? Did Gaia get banned for posting PDaddy's pm's?

User avatar
D. H2Oman
Posts: 7469
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 am

Re: Law Review write-on....

Postby D. H2Oman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:40 am

Can this CUNY jackass, top Ruleser's threatening PM??!?!

ruleser wrote:Subject: George Mason 2010

D. H2Oman wrote:
ruleser wrote:Will be withdrawing next week - best of luck everyone...


Godspeed wrote:No one cares.

You want to make this personal we can. I don't know you who are, mabey some whiny little bitch still upset about that bar argument some months ago. In any case, you ballless pussy ass bitch, if you want to keep this up, why don't you come out and own up to who you are - give me your facebook - something to own up to your real name, you want to act tough, let's do it face to face. Oh yeah, your just a pussy busy whining behind a keyboard. Just remember, these things aren't as anonymous as you think - there will be info that will let on to who you are or someone who knows/someway to know. And we'll see how much fun you think it is when you have a 195lb former hockey player in coming up to you about these comments in person... little douche

User avatar
Rocketman11
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 am

Re: Law Review write-on....

Postby Rocketman11 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

D. H2Oman wrote:And we'll see how much fun you think it is when you have a 195lb former hockey player in coming up to you about these comments in person... little douche


LOL $10 says he's a hipster < 130 lbs

12262010
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: Law Review write-on....

Postby 12262010 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

omg waterman, that's EPIC.

mine weren't nearly as good... mostly one sentence messages. I don't think foucault can write a coherent paragraph, which is bad news for his LR dreams.




Return to “Transfers”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.