eddietx12 wrote:USNWR matters for employment. I am very concerned with having to compete on the SAME ROULETTE table with one set of gamblers who are playing different odds, and making my odds worse.
This is like putting hard earned money (time) into a casino (the labor market), where the payoffs are skewed in favor of one group of people, AT THE EXPENSE of hard working suckers like me.
This is how I get punished? For what?! Why should she be permitted to smile and take her mug at "Harvard Law," where some of the greatest minds have passed? What has she done to belong there other than "be" of a certain category, what skill does that take?
lol. Basically everything about this post is wrong.
(1) You're not betting against
(2) People who trumpet their hard work are usually kind of dumb.
(3) You're not being punished. There's a decent argument about rights and compelling interests and balancing interests and everything, but you're not making it coherently.
(4) Anyone can get their picture taken at Harvard Law. Asian tourists do it all the time.
(5) Very few of "the greatest minds" have passed through Harvard law.
(6) It still takes skill to get the numbers to get into HLS, and this particular poster went above and beyond that.