Boalt ranking justified? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
muahawhawhaw

New

Re: Boalt ranking justified?

Post by muahawhawhaw » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

nillumin wrote:
Fark-o-vision wrote:
nillumin wrote: Take it easy man. No need to get so angery and lash out at people. Far more important things in life than to be bitter over something as pointless as Boalt's ranking, especially when you don't even go there...What were you even hoping to accomplish with this thread? Start ridiculos arguments with people you don't even know? Well you've done exactly that. Congratulations.

The amount of hate people spew at each other on this site is unbelievable. Pretty much shows where we are going as a society...jeeze louise.

please close this thread.
I think this is the exact reaction Tim Tebow would have to this thread. I hate Tim Tebow for that reason.
Tim Tebow loves you in despite of your hate for him. I guarantee it :wink:
LOL this thread is awesome.

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Are all the mods dead? Are they in some mod conference in San Diego? How in god's holy name has this thread not been locked?

I've seen threads with legitimate value get locked faster than this.

PS. Please don't lock this thread. I love it.

Kohinoor

Gold

Post by Kohinoor » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:50 pm

romothesavior wrote:Are all the mods dead? Are they in some mod conference in San Diego? How in god's holy name has this thread not been locked?

I've seen threads with legitimate value get locked faster than this.

PS. Please don't lock this thread. I love it.
Mod conference rotated to Hawai'i this year i thot.

sundance95

Gold

Post by sundance95 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”