Transfer to T7 Odds

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
sumus romani
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: Transfer to T7 Odds

Postby sumus romani » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Out of curiosity, has any school besides YHSCCN been ranked in the t6 in the past ten years?

User avatar
D-ROCCA
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Transfer to T7 Odds

Postby D-ROCCA » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm

D-ROCCA wrote:Y
HS
CCN
VMPBDNC
G


Cornell doesn't belong in the same class as VPMB
Y
HS
CCN
MB VPD N
CG

User avatar
doyleoil
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Re: Transfer to T7 Odds

Postby doyleoil » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm

altoidz wrote:
doyleoil wrote: :lol:

sushi?


nopes just picking one!


oh sorry, i was asking when we're getting sushi again - i'm in a japanese mood

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Transfer to T7 Odds

Postby 09042014 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:41 pm

D-ROCCA wrote:
D-ROCCA wrote:Y
HS
CCN
VMPBDNC
G


Cornell doesn't belong in the same class as VPMB
Y
HS
CCN
MB VPD N
CG


As much as I hate Cornell it does. At least if big law placement is your major concern.

miamiman
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: Transfer to T7 Odds

Postby miamiman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:45 pm

scratch that. i erroneously attributed drocca's lulz to you, df.

User avatar
im_blue
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 am

Re: Transfer to T7 Odds

Postby im_blue » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
D-ROCCA wrote:
D-ROCCA wrote:Y
HS
CCN
VMPBDNC
G


Cornell doesn't belong in the same class as VPMB
Y
HS
CCN
MB VPD N
CG


As much as I hate Cornell it does. At least if big law placement is your major concern.

I thought CG's biglaw placement was on par with Vandy.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Transfer to T7 Odds

Postby 09042014 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

im_blue wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
D-ROCCA wrote:
D-ROCCA wrote:Y
HS
CCN
VMPBDNC
G


Cornell doesn't belong in the same class as VPMB
Y
HS
CCN
MB VPD N
CG


As much as I hate Cornell it does. At least if big law placement is your major concern.

I thought CG's biglaw placement was on par with Vandy.


For 09, Cornell's were bad, but that happened for the same reason Northwestern placed better than Columbia, because New York City firms no offered summer associates more than any other city.

Before 2009, Cornell placed just as well as M, B and V.

Georgetown is TTT.

User avatar
YCrevolution
Posts: 4714
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 am

Re: Transfer to T7 Odds

Postby YCrevolution » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

..




Return to “Transfers”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.