transfer from florida coastal?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
rajS
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:08 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby rajS » Fri May 28, 2010 1:57 pm

im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.

User avatar
chicoalto0649
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby chicoalto0649 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


You are in much more control of getting a better lsat score than you are of being one of the top 30 people in a class of 300. You might need to shot higher than top 10% if you want to transfer to a T1. Coastal gets no respect.

User avatar
megaTTTron
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby megaTTTron » Fri May 28, 2010 2:29 pm

chicoalto0649 wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


You are in much more control of getting a better lsat score than you are of being one of the top 30 people in a class of 300. You might need to shot higher than top 10% if you want to transfer to a T1. Coastal gets no respect.


But Candy sure is nice. I still get her e-mails YEARS later. So kind!

User avatar
najumobi
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby najumobi » Fri May 28, 2010 2:58 pm

rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.
it looks like 10% of coastal's student class transfer out. if you're generous give room for another 10% (who do well, make law review and want to stay and work with connections they built up over the year) that means you have to place in the top 20%. also, the vast majority of students come in with the same plan you do of transferring out. it's great to think about the 10% who succesfully do so, but it would be prudent to think about the other 40% of the class (at least) who fail and are stuck there. it's much more likely that you will be one of the students who is forced to remain at coastal.

ToTransferOrNot
Posts: 1928
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:45 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby ToTransferOrNot » Fri May 28, 2010 3:15 pm

najumobi wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.
it looks like 10% of coastal's student class transfer out. if you're generous give room for another 10% (who do well, make law review and want to stay and work with connections they built up over the year) that means you have to place in the top 20%. also, the vast majority of students come in with the same plan you do of transferring out. it's great to think about the 10% who succesfully do so, but it would be prudent to think about the other 40% of the class (at least) who fail and are stuck there. it's much more likely that you will be one of the students who is forced to remain at coastal.


It should be noted that a fair number of people who transfer out are probably heading to schools that are also not worth paying full price at. It's not like 10% of the class is transfering in to even T1 schools--at lot of those are probably T3/Low T2 transfers.

rajS
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:08 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby rajS » Fri May 28, 2010 3:19 pm

megaTTTron wrote:
chicoalto0649 wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


You are in much more control of getting a better lsat score than you are of being one of the top 30 people in a class of 300. You might need to shot higher than top 10% if you want to transfer to a T1. Coastal gets no respect.


But Candy sure is nice. I still get her e-mails YEARS later. So kind!



haha thats too funny but i also read your own post about transferring, but you also went to a better school and transferred to a better school. what did you do throughout the year besides what you wrote in your post to be able to transfer to a better school?

User avatar
megaTTTron
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby megaTTTron » Fri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

rajS wrote:
megaTTTron wrote:
chicoalto0649 wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


You are in much more control of getting a better lsat score than you are of being one of the top 30 people in a class of 300. You might need to shot higher than top 10% if you want to transfer to a T1. Coastal gets no respect.


But Candy sure is nice. I still get her e-mails YEARS later. So kind!



haha thats too funny but i also read your own post about transferring, but you also went to a better school and transferred to a better school. what did you do throughout the year besides what you wrote in your post to be able to transfer to a better school?


The #1 thing I did was not bank on being top 10%. And even with everything I did I couldn't even do that. If you're not a flame, which I'm not totally convinced you're not, I seriously hope you do well in law school, but the risk of missing top 10% at a T1 and Florida Coastal are vastly different.

I WISH WISH WISH I retaken the LSAT and studied more seriously, it will save you time and, hopefully if you get some scholarships, money.

ToTransferOrNot
Posts: 1928
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:45 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby ToTransferOrNot » Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

rajS wrote:
megaTTTron wrote:
chicoalto0649 wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


You are in much more control of getting a better lsat score than you are of being one of the top 30 people in a class of 300. You might need to shot higher than top 10% if you want to transfer to a T1. Coastal gets no respect.


But Candy sure is nice. I still get her e-mails YEARS later. So kind!



haha thats too funny but i also read your own post about transferring, but you also went to a better school and transferred to a better school. what did you do throughout the year besides what you wrote in your post to be able to transfer to a better school?


Going to a T1 and transfering in to a T6 /=/ going to one of the worst law schools in the country under the assumption that you're going to transfer, particularly when the schools you will be able to transfer in to barring top 1% also aren't worth sticker.

User avatar
SAOJD10
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby SAOJD10 » Fri May 28, 2010 3:27 pm

rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


I take offense to you not wanting to party or hang out in Jacksonville. This city is fun all the time (from someone who has been here his whole life)

rajS
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:08 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby rajS » Fri May 28, 2010 3:31 pm

SAOJD10 wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


I take offense to you not wanting to party or hang out in Jacksonville. This city is fun all the time (from someone who has been here his whole life)


im from nyc..i dont think your city compares..we got 24 hour everything here..literally.

User avatar
megaTTTron
Posts: 980
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby megaTTTron » Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 pm

SAOJD10 wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


I take offense to you not wanting to party or hang out in Jacksonville. This city is fun all the time (from someone who has been here his whole life)


I lol'd at your avatar.

User avatar
najumobi
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby najumobi » Fri May 28, 2010 3:34 pm

ToTransferOrNot wrote:
najumobi wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.
it looks like 10% of coastal's student class transfer out. if you're generous give room for another 10% (who do well, make law review and want to stay and work with connections they built up over the year) that means you have to place in the top 20%. also, the vast majority of students come in with the same plan you do of transferring out. it's great to think about the 10% who succesfully do so, but it would be prudent to think about the other 40% of the class (at least) who fail and are stuck there. it's much more likely that you will be one of the students who is forced to remain at coastal.


It should be noted that a fair number of people who transfer out are probably heading to schools that are also not worth paying full price at. It's not like 10% of the class is transfering in to even T1 schools--at lot of those are probably T3/Low T2 transfers.
you really think so? i would imagine the bulk of coastal transfers heading to UF or FSU. even if what you're saying is the case couldn't there be good reasons to transfer from 1 low ranked school to another, like wanting to work in a different area of florida?

side note: i just saw some stats for coastal's job placement. 85% of their grads come out of law school making no more than 47k/yr. they failed to report the percent of students with jobs at the time of graduation.

rajS
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:08 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby rajS » Fri May 28, 2010 3:37 pm

But Candy sure is nice. I still get her e-mails YEARS later. So kind![/quote]


haha thats too funny but i also read your own post about transferring, but you also went to a better school and transferred to a better school. what did you do throughout the year besides what you wrote in your post to be able to transfer to a better school?[/quote]

Going to a T1 and transfering in to a T6 /=/ going to one of the worst law schools in the country under the assumption that you're going to transfer, particularly when the schools you will be able to transfer in to barring top 1% also aren't worth sticker.[/quote]


but alot of people on TLS also argue that paying sticker at any school outside of T1 is not worth it..but people go to these schools..many transfer..many stay and perform well and eventually make the money they expected to earn from law school.. i cant bank on being top 10% of course b/c i know everyone else there is expecting to do the same thing but there has to be something supernatural about each individual that is going to separate them from the others. all i can sit here n say is i'm goin there to get a good education and be hopeful to do well enough to be able to transfer to a more local school here in nyc where there is soo many schools and way too much comp but people still make it.

aPosseAdEsse
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:19 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby aPosseAdEsse » Fri May 28, 2010 3:46 pm

I realize that this is a message board forum on the internet, so people are regularly a little sloppy and careless. Generally the excuse is that people don't have much time, so you're just getting your ideas down quickly.

However, there's not much time on law school exams either. So in this case, given that we're discussing whether or not you should go to one of the least well regarded law schools in the country, I think it's appropriate to point out the following errors out of genuine concern for you.

Did you realize you were making this many mistakes? Would you realize while trying to type a long and stressful law school exam?


rajS wrote:but there is also other successful posters that have transferred from a t4 school to a t1/t2, i'm sure the same advice applies to them. but they still did what they had to do and worked their way up. your posts, what everyone is sayin is totally realistic but i prefer to be in school and attempt the impossible, i can't regret that b/c it was my choice to do so. personally i think there will be several opportunities for me after law school no matter what school someone graduates from only t14 grads are making 120+ right out out of school, everyone else lands in the same boat. im South Asain American from Nyc, there is so many little immigration firms and real estate brokers that are south asian. my father was an attorney and now does real estate and the lawyers that work with his brokerage make shit load of money and live well. i dont mind FC at all but i def dont want mediocre grades either, thats pointless with a jd. i have no other option whether i go to a top school or t4 ill be working just as hard anywhere to get those grades.


But there ARE also other successful posters that have transferred from a T4 school to a T1/T2. [period]

I’m sure the same advice applies to them. But they still did what they had to do and worked their way up. Your posts AND what everyone is SAYING is totally realistic, [comma] but I prefer to be in school and attempt the impossible. [period]

I can’t regret that because it was my choice to do so. Personally, I think there will be several opportunities for me after law school. [period]

No matter what school someone graduates from, only T14 grads are making 120+ right OUT of school, AND everyone else lands in the same boat. I’M South Asian American from NYC, AND there ARE so many little immigration firms and real estate brokers that are South Asian. My father was an attorney and now does real estate, [comma] and the lawyers that work with his brokerage make A shit load of money and live well. I DON’T mind FC at all, [comma] but I definitely DON’T want mediocre grades either. [period]

THAT’S pointless with a JD. I have no other option. [period]

Whether I go to a top school or T4, I’LL be working just as hard anywhere to get those grades.

User avatar
SaintClarence27
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby SaintClarence27 » Fri May 28, 2010 3:49 pm

rajS wrote:
SAOJD10 wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


I take offense to you not wanting to party or hang out in Jacksonville. This city is fun all the time (from someone who has been here his whole life)


im from nyc..i dont think your city compares..we got 24 hour everything here..literally.


Not Rite Aids.

They suck.

rajS
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:08 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby rajS » Fri May 28, 2010 4:12 pm

aPosseAdEsse wrote:I realize that this is a message board forum on the internet, so people are regularly a little sloppy and careless. Generally the excuse is that people don't have much time, so you're just getting your ideas down quickly.

However, there's not much time on law school exams either. So in this case, given that we're discussing whether or not you should go to one of the least well regarded law schools in the country, I think it's appropriate to point out the following errors out of genuine concern for you.

Did you realize you were making this many mistakes? Would you realize while trying to type a long and stressful law school exam?


rajS wrote:but there is also other successful posters that have transferred from a t4 school to a t1/t2, i'm sure the same advice applies to them. but they still did what they had to do and worked their way up. your posts, what everyone is sayin is totally realistic but i prefer to be in school and attempt the impossible, i can't regret that b/c it was my choice to do so. personally i think there will be several opportunities for me after law school no matter what school someone graduates from only t14 grads are making 120+ right out out of school, everyone else lands in the same boat. im South Asain American from Nyc, there is so many little immigration firms and real estate brokers that are south asian. my father was an attorney and now does real estate and the lawyers that work with his brokerage make shit load of money and live well. i dont mind FC at all but i def dont want mediocre grades either, thats pointless with a jd. i have no other option whether i go to a top school or t4 ill be working just as hard anywhere to get those grades.


But there ARE also other successful posters that have transferred from a T4 school to a T1/T2. [period]

I’m sure the same advice applies to them. But they still did what they had to do and worked their way up. Your posts AND what everyone is SAYING is totally realistic, [comma] but I prefer to be in school and attempt the impossible. [period]

I can’t regret that because it was my choice to do so. Personally, I think there will be several opportunities for me after law school. [period]

No matter what school someone graduates from, only T14 grads are making 120+ right OUT of school, AND everyone else lands in the same boat. I’M South Asian American from NYC, AND there ARE so many little immigration firms and real estate brokers that are South Asian. My father was an attorney and now does real estate, [comma] and the lawyers that work with his brokerage make A shit load of money and live well. I DON’T mind FC at all, [comma] but I definitely DON’T want mediocre grades either. [period]

THAT’S pointless with a JD. I have no other option. [period]

Whether I go to a top school or T4, I’LL be working just as hard anywhere to get those grades.



oh yea, thats what my college professors said that if i fixed up my errors id be an A student rather than a B+ student.

rajS
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:08 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby rajS » Fri May 28, 2010 4:13 pm

SaintClarence27 wrote:
rajS wrote:
SAOJD10 wrote:
rajS wrote:im not going b/c of the weather though. i don't intend on transferring up to a T1 school, T2 or T3 with a better regional reputation is my goal. yes 10% out of 300 students is difficult but also doesn't mean it can't be done either. i have no interest to party or hang out in jacksonville. just make my self known, suck up heavy to professors and do what i must and get the grades. yes everyone's logic makes more sense to retake lsat and just start at a better school, i'm considering it for sure but just had to ask the possibilities of transferring from this school and if any tls posters have done it and what schools they transferred to.


I take offense to you not wanting to party or hang out in Jacksonville. This city is fun all the time (from someone who has been here his whole life)


im from nyc..i dont think your city compares..we got 24 hour everything here..literally.


Not Rite Aids.

They suck.


rite aids aren't around anymore, duane reade and cvs though.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby Grizz » Fri May 28, 2010 4:21 pm

rajS wrote:
but alot of people on TLS also argue that paying sticker at any school outside of [strike]T1[/strike] T6, T12, or T17/18, depending on who you ask, is not worth it..but people go to these schools..many transfer..many stay and perform well and eventually make the money they expected to earn from law school..


For every successful lawyer you see from a lower T1, T2, or TTT, remember that there are scads more that are doing poorly or have left the law altogether.

aPosseAdEsse
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:19 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby aPosseAdEsse » Fri May 28, 2010 4:24 pm

rajS wrote:
oh yea, thats what my college professors said that if i fixed up my errors id be an A student rather than a B+ student.


In law school, it matters more. =/ And in terms of a tight curve, the difference between being able to rank high enough to transfer could easily come down to something as simple as that.

User avatar
flhealth
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby flhealth » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 pm

My brother-in-law is a hiring partner at the largest Florida-based firm...he told me that if I went to FloCo he would never vouch for me...thats all I needed to hear.

istorm88
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby istorm88 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 pm

rajS wrote:oh yea your def right..i think i can def earn 160+ on the lsat with really putting effort into it 100% but i can apply the same effort in actually getting the grades.



If this is not a flame....and that is REALLY your logic.....I think your a good fit for Coastal or Cooley.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby Grizz » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:48 pm

flhealth wrote:My brother-in-law is a hiring partner at the largest Florida-based firm...he told me that if I went to FloCo he would never vouch for me...thats all I needed to hear.


Greenberg Traurig?

User avatar
flhealth
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby flhealth » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:56 pm

rad law wrote:
flhealth wrote:My brother-in-law is a hiring partner at the largest Florida-based firm...he told me that if I went to FloCo he would never vouch for me...thats all I needed to hear.


Greenberg Traurig?


oops...second largest...lol

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby Grizz » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:23 pm

flhealth wrote:
rad law wrote:
flhealth wrote:My brother-in-law is a hiring partner at the largest Florida-based firm...he told me that if I went to FloCo he would never vouch for me...thats all I needed to hear.


Greenberg Traurig?


oops...second largest...lol


Akerman Senterfitt?

User avatar
flhealth
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Re: transfer from florida coastal?

Postby flhealth » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm

rad law wrote:
flhealth wrote:
rad law wrote:
flhealth wrote:My brother-in-law is a hiring partner at the largest Florida-based firm...he told me that if I went to FloCo he would never vouch for me...thats all I needed to hear.


Greenberg Traurig?


oops...second largest...lol


Akerman Senterfitt?

8)




Return to “Transfers”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.