Small Jump? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ckoz11

New

Small Jump?

Post by ckoz11 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Im top 1/4 at a T20, however my SO is going to Vandy next year, which is where she lives, and where I want to end up.
Is there any chance of transferring, and if so, is it a bad idea?

leraa6587

Bronze

Re: Small Jump?

Post by leraa6587 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 pm

bump

articulably suspect

Bronze

Post by articulably suspect » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:20 pm

I don't know what your chances are, but why would transferring be bad, seeing as that's where you want to end up. Certainly worth applying, on just about every front.

XxSpyKEx

Gold

Post by XxSpyKEx » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Only reason I could see this being a bad move could be $$. If you aren't getting any scholarship $ to begin with then I don't see why it would be bad. If anything, it probably would make getting into the market you want to easier.

Gold

Post by 270910 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Great chance. Schools are often good about accommodating xfer requests for reasons like this.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”