Supplementing your transfer app.

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Supplementing your transfer app.

Postby A'nold » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 pm

What are we talking about here? I just received the highest grade on something law school related and just got an internship. Are these things the school would want to know about or should I just let it go until summer apps?

I think this could be a decent thread for potential transfers, especially EA applicants.

Aqualibrium
Posts: 2011
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Supplementing your transfer app.

Postby Aqualibrium » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:23 pm

A'nold wrote:What are we talking about here? I just received the highest grade on something law school related and just got an internship. Are these things the school would want to know about or should I just let it go until summer apps?

I think this could be a decent thread for potential transfers, especially EA applicants.



Congrats on getting the highest grade on your brief first draft.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: Supplementing your transfer app.

Postby A'nold » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 pm

hombredulce wrote:
A'nold wrote:What are we talking about here? I just received the highest grade on something law school related and just got an internship. Are these things the school would want to know about or should I just let it go until summer apps?

I think this could be a decent thread for potential transfers, especially EA applicants.



Congrats on getting the highest grade on your brief first draft.


Yeah dood, it was actually a check plus, thanks.

upgrade
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Re: Supplementing your transfer app.

Postby upgrade » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 pm

If you don't make the ED cut use this stuff to bolster your RD app.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: Supplementing your transfer app.

Postby A'nold » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 pm

upgrade wrote:If you don't make the ED cut use this stuff to bolster your RD app.


I can see that.

chitown825
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: Supplementing your transfer app.

Postby chitown825 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:39 am

My school doesn't participate in CALI awards or designate who has the highest grade on things. Although my K teacher told me I had the best exam, I have nothing in writing and never put it on applications. Wonder if I'm disadvantaged by this

270910
Posts: 2437
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Supplementing your transfer app.

Postby 270910 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:33 pm

chitown825 wrote:My school doesn't participate in CALI awards or designate who has the highest grade on things. Although my K teacher told me I had the best exam, I have nothing in writing and never put it on applications. Wonder if I'm disadvantaged by this


Restatement 90 claim?




Return to “Transfers”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.