Official Chicago ED Transfer Thread

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
JCougar

Re: Official Chicago ED Transfer Thread

Postby JCougar » Tue May 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Congrats to everybody who got in!

Chicago is really my dream school, but I really had less than a zero chance of getting in this year. I hope to be a part of this thread next year. It's going to require a lot of hard work, preparation, and practical thinking, but I think I have a chance.

traehekat

Postby traehekat » Wed May 19, 2010 12:32 am

JCougar wrote:Congrats to everybody who got in!

Chicago is really my dream school, but I really had less than a zero chance of getting in this year. I hope to be a part of this thread next year. It's going to require a lot of hard work, preparation, and practical thinking, but I think I have a chance.

+1 Congrats to all who got in.

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 am

So did any here actually get in? I am going to submit an app soon and I would like to know if I even stand a chance.

pm me your story.

Return to “Transfers”