Duke Class of 2013

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
User avatar
quakeroats
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby quakeroats » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

prezidentv8 wrote:
los blancos wrote:bosque/prez, how's OCI going?


PM


May I know also?

User avatar
DallasCowboy
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:47 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby DallasCowboy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 pm

how do football tickets work?

User avatar
Jericwithers
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Jericwithers » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 pm

DallasCowboy wrote:how do football tickets work?


All games are free if there is room in the graduate section? Thats how it works for basketball anyways (major IF about there being room though).

User avatar
quakeroats
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby quakeroats » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Jericwithers wrote:
DallasCowboy wrote:how do football tickets work?


All games are free if there is room in the graduate section? Thats how it works for basketball anyways (major IF about there being room though).


We have a football team?

User avatar
quakeroats
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby quakeroats » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:13 pm

BTW, has anyone managed to procure outlines from 2Ls and 3Ls yet?

User avatar
los blancos
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby los blancos » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 pm

quakeroats wrote:
Jericwithers wrote:
DallasCowboy wrote:how do football tickets work?


All games are free if there is room in the graduate section? Thats how it works for basketball anyways (major IF about there being room though).


We have a football team?



TITCR

User avatar
someones alt
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby someones alt » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:36 pm

When I'm a 2L i'm going to act like a super sweet guy to 1Ls and offer them my outlines, which I will have edited to be somewhat good but mostly misleading and irrelevant

User avatar
quakeroats
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby quakeroats » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm

The law student directory is up.

User avatar
Jericwithers
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Jericwithers » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm

quakeroats wrote:The law student directory is up.


Someone out blancos please?

User avatar
Chairman
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Chairman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 pm

someones alt wrote:When I'm a 2L i'm going to act like a super sweet guy to 1Ls and offer them my outlines, which I will have edited to be somewhat good but mostly misleading and irrelevant


That sounds like an admirable endeavor. I'll help with the misleading and irrelevant, but someone else is gonna have to do the "somewhat good" part....

User avatar
Bosque
Posts: 1585
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Bosque » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:19 pm

someones alt wrote:When I'm a 2L i'm going to act like a super sweet guy to 1Ls and offer them my outlines, which I will have edited to be somewhat good but mostly misleading and irrelevant


Why? You are not going to be competing with them until the year after that, and if they do poorly 1L year they will just be more fired up to do well 2L year.

User avatar
Bosque
Posts: 1585
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Bosque » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

quakeroats wrote:BTW, has anyone managed to procure outlines from 2Ls and 3Ls yet?


Oh, and for all you section 2 ers. If you want my Conlaw Outline, you got it. Be forewarned, my outlines are not supplements or hornbooks, they are outlines honest to goodness. But if you want it, let me know.

User avatar
los blancos
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby los blancos » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Jericwithers wrote:
quakeroats wrote:The law student directory is up.


Someone out blancos please?



bwahaha good luck



but this is an amazing stalking tool

User avatar
quakeroats
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby quakeroats » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Bosque wrote:
quakeroats wrote:BTW, has anyone managed to procure outlines from 2Ls and 3Ls yet?


Oh, and for all you section 2 ers. If you want my Conlaw Outline, you got it. Be forewarned, my outlines are not supplements or hornbooks, they are outlines honest to goodness. But if you want it, let me know.


I'm appalled at your sectional favoritism.

User avatar
Jericwithers
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Jericwithers » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 pm

los blancos wrote:but this is an amazing stalking tool



Exactly why my request to be removed has already been sent. There will be too many haters once I'm number 1.

User avatar
quakeroats
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby quakeroats » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Jericwithers wrote:
los blancos wrote:but this is an amazing stalking tool



Exactly why my request to be removed has already been sent. There will be too many haters once I'm number 1.


First the lockers, then the world.

User avatar
los blancos
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby los blancos » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Jericwithers wrote:
los blancos wrote:but this is an amazing stalking tool



Exactly why my request to be removed has already been sent. There will be too many haters once I'm number 1.


It's ok, all of us already know who you are. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Jericwithers
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Jericwithers » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:36 pm

quakeroats wrote:
Jericwithers wrote:
los blancos wrote:but this is an amazing stalking tool



Exactly why my request to be removed has already been sent. There will be too many haters once I'm number 1.


First the lockers, then the world.


Speaking of which, I want my old locker back. It is the perfect height and by far the best locker of the lot! Trade for #1?

User avatar
quakeroats
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby quakeroats » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Jericwithers wrote:
quakeroats wrote:
Jericwithers wrote:
los blancos wrote:but this is an amazing stalking tool



Exactly why my request to be removed has already been sent. There will be too many haters once I'm number 1.


First the lockers, then the world.


Speaking of which, I want my old locker back. It is the perfect height and by far the best locker of the lot! Trade for #1?


:mrgreen:

User avatar
someones alt
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby someones alt » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 pm

srsly you guys should be reading and working on LARW assignments, not playing on the internet. the civ pro reading for tonight is especially THRILLING

pelmen74
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby pelmen74 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:31 am

someones alt wrote:srsly you guys should be reading and working on LARW assignments, not playing on the internet. the civ pro reading for tonight is especially THRILLING


Did you read Bell v. Twombly? If you don't find that thrilling then you won't find a scintilla of excitement in law school

User avatar
Jericwithers
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Jericwithers » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:00 am

pelmen74 wrote:
someones alt wrote:srsly you guys should be reading and working on LARW assignments, not playing on the internet. the civ pro reading for tonight is especially THRILLING


Did you read Bell v. Twombly? If you don't find that thrilling then you won't find a scintilla of excitement in law school


Bell Twombly is Friday's assignment, gunner. :mrgreen:

I liked ANA v. Illinois.

User avatar
los blancos
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby los blancos » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 pm

j-dub why arent you wearing the burnt orange? i'm disappointed in you.

i think i might know who freak is but im unsure


did you guys like the lecture?

User avatar
quakeroats
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby quakeroats » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 pm

los blancos wrote: did you guys like the lecture?


The first two lectures were each interesting, thoughtful, illuminating, and poignant.

User avatar
Bosque
Posts: 1585
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: Duke Class of 2013

Postby Bosque » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:10 am

Y'all be sure to stop by the organization fair this afternoon! Now off to interviews for me.




Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest