(Posted this last week, re-bumping in case anyone is still looking. The place will also be available for sublet too over the summer.)
Anyone looking for an apartment for next year? I need a roommate. I'm a male, soon to be 2L, looking for male or female roommate.
All I ask of my roommate is to be moderately neat, friendly, and respectful. We'd split the rent and the utilities.
I have a great place at Ivy Garden:
- new unit, new appliances
- 2 BR/2 BA...you get your own full bathroom
- brick fireplace (haven't actually used it, but lots of people do)
- free parking
- very close to laundry room and pool/clubhouse
- right next to Leonard Sandridge Road (you are as close to the law school as possible at Ivy)
- 5 minute walk to school (I bike sometimes - takes literally 1 minute)
- 2 minute walk to North Grounds Rec Center
- 10 minute to John Paul Jones Arena (concerts)
Despite any bad things you've heard about Ivy, I LOVE IT. You can't beat the convenience and my apartment (not all Ivy apts) is really nice. It's nice and quiet too, but you have easy access to all the parties that go on throughout the rest of the complex.
If interested, shoot me a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or PM me
EDIT: pics of apt or complex available upon request