Michigan Class of 2013

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)

Is the Michigan 2013 class:

The best ever?
2
15%
The bestest ever?
4
31%
The best there has ever been?
7
54%
 
Total votes: 13

User avatar
thisamericanlife
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby thisamericanlife » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 am

what a response because I (and maybe some others) noticed a change in schedules yesterday....... no anonymity left for me. Sorry Dean Z for all the commotion. And, if the admissions office reads this, thank you for accommodating me last year for my situation.

at least I bought new books that I can easily resell.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 am

thisamericanlife wrote:what a response because I (and maybe some others) noticed a change in schedules yesterday....... no anonymity left for me. Sorry Dean Z for all the commotion. And, if the admissions office reads this, thank you for accommodating me last year for my situation.

at least I bought new books that I can easily resell.


I'm sure they got other e-mails, though Dean Z has posted here in the past. She was overdue for a blog post anyhow so she was probably looking for a topic... :D

User avatar
PKSebben
Posts: 993
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby PKSebben » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 pm

blowhard wrote:
How come you have no PM button?


oh snap, I shut down the bird for a couple weeks before the bar and didn't want people to think I was blowing off their requests/screeds. It's back in action.

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Anyone up for a beer at ashley's tonight? Just got my final paycheck and now I need to start filling up my beer tour passport.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 pm

holydonkey wrote:Anyone up for a beer at ashley's tonight? Just got my final paycheck and now I need to start filling up my beer tour passport.


I'm down as long as it's not super late. Last bus is at 10:18. What time?

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:10 pm

blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:Anyone up for a beer at ashley's tonight? Just got my final paycheck and now I need to start filling up my beer tour passport.


I'm down as long as it's not super late. Last bus is at 10:18. What time?
8ish?

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 pm

holydonkey wrote:
blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:Anyone up for a beer at ashley's tonight? Just got my final paycheck and now I need to start filling up my beer tour passport.


I'm down as long as it's not super late. Last bus is at 10:18. What time?
8ish?


Works for me.

User avatar
PKSebben
Posts: 993
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby PKSebben » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

holydonkey wrote:
blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:Anyone up for a beer at ashley's tonight? Just got my final paycheck and now I need to start filling up my beer tour passport.


I'm down as long as it's not super late. Last bus is at 10:18. What time?
8ish?


I could make this if it make it a tad earlier -- can we go 7, 7:30?

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:16 pm

PKSebben wrote:
holydonkey wrote:
blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:Anyone up for a beer at ashley's tonight? Just got my final paycheck and now I need to start filling up my beer tour passport.


I'm down as long as it's not super late. Last bus is at 10:18. What time?
8ish?


I could make this if it make it a tad earlier -- can we go 7, 7:30?


I'm good whenever. holy?

Edit: bottomshelf is coming too.

User avatar
PKSebben
Posts: 993
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby PKSebben » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:26 pm

blowhard wrote:
Edit: bottomshelf is coming too.


Spoke too soon. Wife informs me that A/C dude is scheduled between 5-8. Can we plan something for early next week?

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:27 pm

PKSebben wrote:
blowhard wrote:
Edit: bottomshelf is coming too.


Spoke too soon. Wife informs me that A/C dude is scheduled between 5-8. Can we plan something for early next week?


MAP starts Tuesday night. Maybe Monday?

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 pm

blowhard wrote:
PKSebben wrote:
blowhard wrote:
Edit: bottomshelf is coming too.


Spoke too soon. Wife informs me that A/C dude is scheduled between 5-8. Can we plan something for early next week?


MAP starts Tuesday night. Maybe Monday?
I'm never against more beer. I'd be down for Monday as well.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 pm

holydonkey wrote:
blowhard wrote:
PKSebben wrote:
blowhard wrote:
Edit: bottomshelf is coming too.


Spoke too soon. Wife informs me that A/C dude is scheduled between 5-8. Can we plan something for early next week?


MAP starts Tuesday night. Maybe Monday?
I'm never against more beer. I'd be down for Monday as well.


7:30 or 8 now? Are you eating there?

ankit
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby ankit » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:39 pm

So is ashley's on for today? We can start early...

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:40 pm

ankit wrote:So is ashley's on for today? We can start early...


We're on...waiting for holydonkey to confirm the time.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Looks like our class is completely enrolled. They just disbanded the waitlist and released all remaining.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 pm

holydonkey stopped answering my texts...let's say 7:30 at Ashley's. Good with everyone?

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:45 pm

blowhard wrote:holydonkey stopped answering my texts...let's say 7:30 at Ashley's. Good with everyone?
See you guys there at 7:30.

ankit
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby ankit » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Yep I'll be there....Reinhardt will be joining as well.


holydonkey wrote:
blowhard wrote:holydonkey stopped answering my texts...let's say 7:30 at Ashley's. Good with everyone?
See you guys there at 7:30.

starstruck393
Posts: 657
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby starstruck393 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 pm

snickersnicker wrote:
blowhard wrote:
PKSebben wrote:
blowhard wrote:You could always sell them again.

Edit: There are some sketchy people at the bus station at night...


The bus station is the sketchiest place in Ann Arbor that isn't named Rick's American Cafe.


I watched a pregnant chick and a hobo sharing what I'm sure was a joint while talking about Facebook and twitter. Surprisingly, the hobo was explaining it to her and was actually right. I'm there a lot for the last bus...I guess the second-to-last bus is the sketchiest...


These people were heading to Ypsilanti. I went to undergrad there. Sketchiest place in Michigan outside of Detroit, Flint, Pontiac, and Downriver.


You forgot Saginaw (Sagnasty...)

User avatar
thisamericanlife
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby thisamericanlife » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 am

I missed the announcement about last night. I'll join you all Monday, if that remains the plan.

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 am

The socialist academics have taken their revenge upon me for mocking them in a high pitched voice. Let my gigantic hangover serve as future warning to all those doubting the people's government. Viva la revolucion!

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 am

holydonkey wrote:The socialist academics have taken their revenge upon me for mocking them in a high pitched voice. Let my gigantic hangover serve as future warning to all those doubting the people's government. Viva la revolucion!


:D My dog just woke me up to go out. I actually feel pretty decent. A little dizzy but not too bad. How was your walk home?

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:16 am

blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:The socialist academics have taken their revenge upon me for mocking them in a high pitched voice. Let my gigantic hangover serve as future warning to all those doubting the people's government. Viva la revolucion!


:D My dog just woke me up to go out. I actually feel pretty decent. A little dizzy but not too bad. How was your walk home?
I think M must have carried me half the way. He was quite the gentleman. Think I might catch a little hell later for stumbling in though.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 am

holydonkey wrote:
blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:The socialist academics have taken their revenge upon me for mocking them in a high pitched voice. Let my gigantic hangover serve as future warning to all those doubting the people's government. Viva la revolucion!


:D My dog just woke me up to go out. I actually feel pretty decent. A little dizzy but not too bad. How was your walk home?
I think M must have carried me half the way. He was quite the gentleman. Think I might catch a little hell later for stumbling in though.


LOL, I tried to talk you into taking a cab. He looked like he kind of wanted to... :D




Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest