Michigan Class of 2013

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)

Is the Michigan 2013 class:

The best ever?
2
15%
The bestest ever?
4
31%
The best there has ever been?
7
54%
 
Total votes: 13

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 am

holydonkey wrote:Looks like schedules are out.


What section are you in?

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:13 am

blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:Looks like schedules are out.
What section are you in?
2 - Morning classes and friday :|

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:14 am

holydonkey wrote:
blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:Looks like schedules are out.
What section are you in?
2 - Morning classes and friday :|


LOL, what letter? I'm "E". 8AM M-Th and Friday class

Edit: You can figure it out here: http://web.law.umich.edu/_ClassSchedule/ClassSchedule.asp?term=1810 Look at your Legal Practice I. Your section is the letter in the footnotes.

Wolverhoo
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby Wolverhoo » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 am

G, checking in

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:18 am

Moved to current page...
Last edited by 03121202698008 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 15 times in total.

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 am

looks like F

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:23 am

holydonkey wrote:looks like F


Cool, that means we have most of our classes together. Everything except Legal practice.

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby holydonkey » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:24 am

blowhard wrote:
holydonkey wrote:looks like F


Cool, that means we have most of our classes together
8)

User avatar
thalassocrat
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby thalassocrat » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am

Section J here. Was kind of hoping for G so I could be finished early. :( Oh well.

User avatar
doinmybest
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby doinmybest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 am

E, and I think we can all agree that section E is the best.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:54 am

doinmybest wrote:E, and I think we can all agree that section E is the best.


I certainly do! :D Primus/White at same time should be fun for EFGH...

User avatar
doinmybest
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby doinmybest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:58 am

blowhard wrote:Primus/White at same time should be fun for EFGH...


...Well if anything, we deserve the most respect...

User avatar
Shlonster
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby Shlonster » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:44 pm

P, checking in..... doesn't seem to be too bad of a schedule really, besides wednesdays.

User avatar
JetstoRJC
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby JetstoRJC » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Looks like I am alone right now in section N....

User avatar
KeepitKind
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby KeepitKind » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:51 pm

sorry for the ignorance, but how do we find out our section??

User avatar
thalassocrat
Posts: 488
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby thalassocrat » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm

KeepitKind wrote:sorry for the ignorance, but how do we find out our section??


Go to Wolverine Access and in the middle of the page should be a link for your schedule. Click on that, look for your Legal Practice professor/time. Compare that to the course schedule here; in the footnotes of each class is its section, and Legal Practice is the only one with just one section per class.

Edit: Fixed the link to be more direct.

User avatar
Joan Hollaway
Posts: 829
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby Joan Hollaway » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 pm

section M here

User avatar
cardinalandgold
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby cardinalandgold » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Section H

User avatar
thisamericanlife
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby thisamericanlife » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:26 pm

L. Alone so far. at least I'll get Clark for Torts winter.

Does anyone know if these are final? Another school changed the scheduled after posting.

ankit
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby ankit » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm

I for me.....wonder why our contracts class is only with one other section and not three....

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Does it look to anyone else like they purposely split all the TLS people up? :D

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm

ankit wrote:I for me.....wonder why our contracts class is only with one other section and not three....


Who knows man. The people in White's class have 4 days while everyone else has 3. I think everyone has one two-section class. For EFGH it's Criminal law. For IJKL it's contracts.

User avatar
thisamericanlife
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby thisamericanlife » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:47 pm

blowhard wrote:
ankit wrote:I for me.....wonder why our contracts class is only with one other section and not three....


Who knows man. The people in White's class have 4 days while everyone else has 3. I think everyone has one two-section class. For EFGH it's Criminal law. For IJKL it's contracts.


They give each section a "small" class with only one other section, whereas the other 2 classes are with 4 sections total.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:48 pm

thisamericanlife wrote:
blowhard wrote:
ankit wrote:I for me.....wonder why our contracts class is only with one other section and not three....


Who knows man. The people in White's class have 4 days while everyone else has 3. I think everyone has one two-section class. For EFGH it's Criminal law. For IJKL it's contracts.


They give each section a "small" class with only one other section, whereas the others 2 classes are with 4 sections.


Any idea why EFGH have 4 days of contracts?

User avatar
rockchalk86
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2013

Postby rockchalk86 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Section F!




Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests