Rutgers-Camden Class of 2013 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
Bearcat

New

Re: Rutgers-Camden Class of 2013

Post by Bearcat » Fri May 14, 2010 12:18 am

Hey guys. I tried to join the facebook group but I got denied. :( Does anyone want to invite me? Thanks. :D

jasonac21

New

Post by jasonac21 » Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 am

Were you able to join?

keg411

Platinum

Post by keg411 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:52 am

Bearcat wrote:Hey guys. I tried to join the facebook group but I got denied. :( Does anyone want to invite me? Thanks. :D
Try again and someone should approve you :).

bucknell09

New

Post by bucknell09 » Mon May 17, 2010 3:14 pm

dp73816 wrote:
GoodToBeTheKing wrote:
ellebee wrote:Yeah i was wondering the same thing too. i always look to see if anyone posted. I miss everyone :oops:

here's one: How much of a vacation time are you guys giving yourself before school starts? I'm taking a month of to relax, hustle out of here then move across the country.
I just put my 2 weeks in at work!!!! What a relief! I am planning to spend about 2 weeks in LA just doing nothing really besides going to bars and the beach. I will then go back to SF to spend time with the family - we have a vacation to Miami (never been) in June. Then, I have a backpacking trip with my buddies, and then its off to the east coast in mid July. I can't wait!!

It will be a good break before school starts but I hope to get some 0L prep in before school starts. I know people say not to do it but I really want to get a head start on it all before the game starts. No sense in going into the batter's box if you don't know how to swing a bat.

Anyone else doing any prep before school?

I hear ya bud. One week til I head off to Charleston, Savannah, and then a cruise! I'll probably hit Vegas some weekend in June. I'm gonna work til mid-July, then Im moving back to Raleigh for a week before moving all my crap up to NJ.

As for prep, I just finished reading "Law School Confidential," and am gonna start reading "Getting to Maybe" on the cruise. Im taking one of those Law Preview courses at Duke just before I move, so I'll know the most tactful way to outline and take notes when school starts. I feel like getting a head start is a good way to go, instead of hitting the ground running.

Gonna turn myself in to an outlining machine...
If you still have time, you should withdraw from the Duke law preview class. Trust me, total waste of time and money. Did you take a class the summer before college telling you how college works? My guess is no. Everyone is in the same boat, and it's pretty easy to figure out for yourself how to succeed in law school. There are no secrets that they could possibly teach you.

GoodToBeTheKing

Bronze

Post by GoodToBeTheKing » Tue May 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Just wanted to remind/let anyone know who will be in the 2013 class at RU-C to join the facebook group.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Joe Biden

New

Post by Joe Biden » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 pm

ROOMMATE NEEDED URGENTLY:

Hi, I am a 3L looking for a roommate at the Victor.

I kind of got screwed by my roommate at the last minute. We had signed a lease at the Victor on a two bedroom, and he is backing out after the lease is signed.

It is one of the larger two bedrooms. The total lease is $1695/month + utilities. I agreed to pay $1,000/month in rent, the roommate is responsible for $695 + half utilities. I am taking the larger bedroom, but the total square footage of the apartment is 1500 sq ft, with a view of the bridge.

There are two bathrooms, so we each have our own bathroom and the "smaller" bedroom is larger than most people's living rooms. The "smaller" bedroom has a walk in closet the size of most kitchens. I need someone to take over his half.

If anyone is interested let me know. The only catch .22 is that my fiance will be staying with me in my room. The upside is that I have a plasma TV (one for living room, another for my bedroom), living room set (new), etc. so the place comes completely furnished except for your bedroom. All of the furniture is nice and new. It is cheaper than the dorms.

If you are interested call me at 856-938-8961 or email me at chrisbruner105@gmail.com

This is the deal of a lifetime, so let me know if you are interested.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”