Hey my name is Elisa Chen. I am going to be starting my first year @ UVA come this fall. I am looking for a roommate to share a 3 bedroom apartment @ Lakeside. As of right now, the other person who will be living with us is a good high school friend of mine. His name is Alex, he will be starting at the UVA business school.
Couple of things about Lakeside
1. It's about a 10 minute drive from the law school
2. I'm currently on the priority list, so I do not have an apt yet but I am guaranteed to get one
3. The rent for a 3bedroom ranges from $1135 - $1310, depending on which 3 bedroom apartment becomes available (e.g. the closer it is to the lake/mountains, the more expensive, etc)
4. Water and trash expenses are currently included but the management told me that may change soon, in which case it'd be around $50 a month
5. Gas, electricity, internet and cable are not included. Rep gave an estimate of $100/ month
6. This isn't the cheapest place out there, but the surroundings and amenities really sold me on this place.
7. Check out --LinkRemoved--
Alex and I are both really really laid back. Neither of us will be bringing pets with us, but I am thinking about adopting a dog once I settle down into Charlottesville. If you are interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org : )
(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest