In at Thurgood Marshall School of Law-TSU Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
bhoward

New

In at Thurgood Marshall School of Law-TSU

Post by bhoward » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Anyone attending Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Fall 2010? If so are you attending the Admitted Students Day next Friday?
Last edited by bhoward on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kilpatrick

Silver

Re: In at TMSL

Post by Kilpatrick » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:41 pm

I had to google what TMSL was. The first thing that came up was the Tucson Metro Soccer League

queenlonghorn

New

Re: In at Thurgood Marshall School of Law-TSU

Post by queenlonghorn » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Yay! I have been accepted too. I don't know if I can go on Friday...I work full-time right now, and couldn't get away until at least 10 am. Do you know any details on it, like can I show up late? Please let me know! :)

bhoward

New

Post by bhoward » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:18 pm

queenlonghorn wrote:Yay! I have been accepted too. I don't know if I can go on Friday...I work full-time right now, and couldn't get away until at least 10 am. Do you know any details on it, like can I show up late? Please let me know! :)
I'm not sure of all the details, but the event is scheduled from 9 am to 3 pm. I work full-time as well and live in Austin, TX. I took a vacation day to attend the event.

If you like, I can forward you some of the details/provide an overview right after the event.

MTal

Silver

Post by MTal » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Congrats! You have a pulse.....and a promissory note!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bhoward

New

Post by bhoward » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

MTal wrote:Congrats! You have a pulse.....and a promissory note!
Don't you have something else to do, other than be a hater?

AngeLaDona

New

Post by AngeLaDona » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

I also live in Austin and work full time. I went to TMSL Admitted Student's Day and enjoyed myself. I do have a pulse and a promissory note and have been accepted into several law schools - even a T1 school situated only a stone's throw away from TMSL... I was skeptical about TMSL based on its reputation and bar passage rates, but I must say that attending the event helped assuage some of the negative feelings. I think that your success is dependent more upon the effort you make more so than what school you attend. I imagine that putting down a school you didn't even attend contributes to your success even less. Just my thoughts.

NomNom

Bronze

Post by NomNom » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am

While I have no affilitation with TSU, I do invite all of you to report MTal for his trolling. He is apparently obsessed with the decisions of others because he lacks confidence in his own. Ignore him. He started a thread in the Admissions forum and is being tossed around like a rag doll.

Gold

Post by 20121109 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 pm

NomNom wrote:
While I have no affilitation with TSU, I do invite all of you to report MTal for his trolling. He is apparently obsessed with the decisions of others because he lacks confidence in his own. Ignore him. He started a thread in the Admissions forum and is being tossed around like a rag doll.
Though we welcome the reporting of posts, it's probably not the best idea to report posts made nearly two years ago.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

NomNom

Bronze

Post by NomNom » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 pm

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
NomNom wrote:
Though we welcome the reporting of posts, it's probably not the best idea to report posts made nearly two years ago.
Agreed. I should have been more clear that I was referring to more recent posts in the last few days and his reference to his posts over on this forum.

Gold

Post by 20121109 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 pm

NomNom wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
NomNom wrote:
Agreed. I should have been more clear that I was referring to more recent posts in the last few days and his reference to his posts over on this forum.
Ok. No problem :)

MTal

Silver

Post by MTal » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”