In at Thurgood Marshall School of Law-TSU

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
bhoward

In at Thurgood Marshall School of Law-TSU

Postby bhoward » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Anyone attending Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Fall 2010? If so are you attending the Admitted Students Day next Friday?
Last edited by bhoward on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kilpatrick

Re: In at TMSL

Postby Kilpatrick » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:41 pm

I had to google what TMSL was. The first thing that came up was the Tucson Metro Soccer League

queenlonghorn

Re: In at Thurgood Marshall School of Law-TSU

Postby queenlonghorn » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Yay! I have been accepted too. I don't know if I can go on Friday...I work full-time right now, and couldn't get away until at least 10 am. Do you know any details on it, like can I show up late? Please let me know! :)

bhoward

Postby bhoward » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:18 pm

queenlonghorn wrote:Yay! I have been accepted too. I don't know if I can go on Friday...I work full-time right now, and couldn't get away until at least 10 am. Do you know any details on it, like can I show up late? Please let me know! :)

I'm not sure of all the details, but the event is scheduled from 9 am to 3 pm. I work full-time as well and live in Austin, TX. I took a vacation day to attend the event.

If you like, I can forward you some of the details/provide an overview right after the event.

MTal

Postby MTal » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Congrats! You have a pulse.....and a promissory note!

bhoward

Postby bhoward » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

MTal wrote:Congrats! You have a pulse.....and a promissory note!

Don't you have something else to do, other than be a hater?

AngeLaDona

Postby AngeLaDona » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

I also live in Austin and work full time. I went to TMSL Admitted Student's Day and enjoyed myself. I do have a pulse and a promissory note and have been accepted into several law schools - even a T1 school situated only a stone's throw away from TMSL... I was skeptical about TMSL based on its reputation and bar passage rates, but I must say that attending the event helped assuage some of the negative feelings. I think that your success is dependent more upon the effort you make more so than what school you attend. I imagine that putting down a school you didn't even attend contributes to your success even less. Just my thoughts.

NomNom

Postby NomNom » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am

While I have no affilitation with TSU, I do invite all of you to report MTal for his trolling. He is apparently obsessed with the decisions of others because he lacks confidence in his own. Ignore him. He started a thread in the Admissions forum and is being tossed around like a rag doll.

Postby 20121109 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 pm

NomNom wrote:

While I have no affilitation with TSU, I do invite all of you to report MTal for his trolling. He is apparently obsessed with the decisions of others because he lacks confidence in his own. Ignore him. He started a thread in the Admissions forum and is being tossed around like a rag doll.

Though we welcome the reporting of posts, it's probably not the best idea to report posts made nearly two years ago.

NomNom

Postby NomNom » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 pm

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
NomNom wrote:

Though we welcome the reporting of posts, it's probably not the best idea to report posts made nearly two years ago.

Agreed. I should have been more clear that I was referring to more recent posts in the last few days and his reference to his posts over on this forum.

Postby 20121109 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 pm

NomNom wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
NomNom wrote:

Agreed. I should have been more clear that I was referring to more recent posts in the last few days and his reference to his posts over on this forum.

Ok. No problem :)

MTal

Postby MTal » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”