Congratulations to those who got admitted to Boalt this year! It's a great place to be and you are going to love it.
I am a 2L at Boalt and will be looking for a roommate for the next year.
About the apartment:
- it is huge, 1830 sq.f., two bedrooms, two full bathrooms - one of them will be yours
- washer/dryer in the unit (!!!) - you can't find that anywhere else in Berkeley!
- brand new kitchen with a huge fridge, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and oven (in case you are ambitious enough to plan on cooking during the school year )
- huge windows so the whole place is very light throughout the day
- built-in large closets
- very high ceilings
- GYM downstairs (great brand new equipment, treadmills have TV screens built in!)
- great design of the building itself (it used to be a factory before they refurbished it)
- RENT: 1,000 (including water, garbage, sewer, high-speed internet and cable - electricity bill will be split, but I ma guessing it would not be more than $20 a month), free gated parking.
- location: Adeline and 45th St. Emeryville - 25 min bus ride to Boalt Hall by F. The bus stop is around the corner. F also goes to SF (about 25 min to the Financial District). McArthur BART is 10 min walk. There is also free shuttle to McArthur BART, IKEA, Best Buy, Office Depot, and Bay Street stores and the movie theater (10 min ride). Oh, and F runs until pretty late so you will be able to stay out for bar reviews all you want
FYI: bus pass is included in the tuition so it is virtually free; F is one of the buses that will not be discontinued this March (budget cuts ).
- the area is up and coming, very quiet but close to everything. I love it!
You will get 24/7 access to the invaluable experience of a 2L! As well as outlines, exam tips, books, etc.
I know that a lot of people are coming to Berkeley for the admissions day - so you can take a look at the apartment then if you are interested. Let me know - lsatonsale @ gmail.com
(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests