Penn State Class of 2013

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
Kennexboy
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Kennexboy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Kern wrote:I was wondering if any of the older students knew anything about parking. I found housing off-campus and not close enough to walk. I could take a bus but I was wondering what kind of parking was available near the law school at State College. Could we park in the lot near the law school building? Does it cost something? Or do we get a permit for somewhere else on campus? Thanks!


You are correct in that 1Ls cannot park in the law school parking lot. It sucks, but it is the reality. You can buy a Parking Pass for Penn State though which allows you to park at Beaver Stadium during the day and walk to the law school. The walk is about 15-20mins and there are sidewalks the entire way. The buses don't really come within 2 blocks of the law school, however a lot of people do still take the bus because that walk is less than the walk from Beaver Stadium. Price to park at Beaver Stadium was $80 last year. This pass also allows you to park in the law school lot after 4pm and on non-football days.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

triathlete0128
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:09 am

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby triathlete0128 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 am

Anyone have any information on when incoming 1Ls get PSU IDs, email access, etc?

Waiting till orientation seems pretty late to me, but that's what I've been hearing.

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby jbarl1 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

triathlete0128 wrote:Anyone have any information on when incoming 1Ls get PSU IDs, email access, etc?

Waiting till orientation seems pretty late to me, but that's what I've been hearing.


I'm also wondering if we will get another mailing about needing our medical records or anything else like that? I just don't want to be in PA and not have something I am going to need haha

Kennexboy
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Kennexboy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 pm

triathlete0128 wrote:Anyone have any information on when incoming 1Ls get PSU IDs, email access, etc?

Waiting till orientation seems pretty late to me, but that's what I've been hearing.


I waited until orientation and it wasn't a big deal. Some people called and got their PSU IDs ahead of time, but before you gain access to any of the systems or email, you have to watch a technology compliance video and sign something. This can be done in the law school basement in UP and I am sure Carlisle also has a place.

Kennexboy
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Kennexboy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 pm

jbarl1 wrote:
triathlete0128 wrote:Anyone have any information on when incoming 1Ls get PSU IDs, email access, etc?

Waiting till orientation seems pretty late to me, but that's what I've been hearing.


I'm also wondering if we will get another mailing about needing our medical records or anything else like that? I just don't want to be in PA and not have something I am going to need haha



If you are not living on campus, then i don't think you have to give them any medical records. I never gave them any of mine and never got any letters or registration holds.

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby jbarl1 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Kennexboy wrote:
jbarl1 wrote:
triathlete0128 wrote:Anyone have any information on when incoming 1Ls get PSU IDs, email access, etc?

Waiting till orientation seems pretty late to me, but that's what I've been hearing.


I'm also wondering if we will get another mailing about needing our medical records or anything else like that? I just don't want to be in PA and not have something I am going to need haha



If you are not living on campus, then i don't think you have to give them any medical records. I never gave them any of mine and never got any letters or registration holds.


But I am living on campus haha I will get my records together :)


And the email we just got was helpful in that it answered a lot of general questions...only about a month left until we start!

Sharahy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Sharahy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:04 pm

I am moving into my apartment August 5th. Is anyone going to be there that early? I feel like I may have a boring few weeks until classes start.

User avatar
jvc
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby jvc » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Sharahy wrote:I am moving into my apartment August 5th. Is anyone going to be there that early? I feel like I may have a boring few weeks until classes start.



Are you going to be at UP or Carlisle?

I moved to State College over a month ago and have not been bored at all. It is very quiet here because it's summer and the students are all home for the most part, but there is still plenty to do and see. Last week I got a little taste of what it will be like this fall when everyone comes back. It was Arts Fest Week (trust me, you'll hear A LOT about it when you get here) and the town was packed with students and alumni all weekend. It was a very good time.

If you will be at UP, I suggest you take the few weeks you will have to explore the area and find out what it has to offer. You can hike Mount Nittany, visit Penn's Cave, and check out the eclectic mix of bars and restaurants around the town (20+ bars in the downtown area alone). You can spend an entire day just exploring the campus and buildings. State College is clearly not Manhattan or San Francisco, but I am very surprised with how much I have already done and how much I still have to do before the summer is over. Last week I visited Boalsburg which is about 2 miles away and the birthplace of Memorial Day. OK, these things sound pretty corny when I list them all out like this, but they are fun, good ways to waste some time, and I feel I am getting a strong sense of the area. Who knows when I will have the enough free time to take advantage of all these opportunities again while I live here.

Perhaps I have been brainwashed by the fanatic "Happy Valley" enthusiasts in the short time I have been here. Everyone is VERY proud to be a part of the Penn State community. The spirit is palpable and it is difficult not to be swept up in it. I have not met any law students yet so I'm not sure if things are the same way at the Katz Building. But, I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't pervade DSL at least a little bit.

Kennexboy
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Kennexboy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

jvc wrote:
Sharahy wrote:I am moving into my apartment August 5th. Is anyone going to be there that early? I feel like I may have a boring few weeks until classes start.



Are you going to be at UP or Carlisle?

I moved to State College over a month ago and have not been bored at all. It is very quiet here because it's summer and the students are all home for the most part, but there is still plenty to do and see. Last week I got a little taste of what it will be like this fall when everyone comes back. It was Arts Fest Week (trust me, you'll hear A LOT about it when you get here) and the town was packed with students and alumni all weekend. It was a very good time.

If you will be at UP, I suggest you take the few weeks you will have to explore the area and find out what it has to offer. You can hike Mount Nittany, visit Penn's Cave, and check out the eclectic mix of bars and restaurants around the town (20+ bars in the downtown area alone). You can spend an entire day just exploring the campus and buildings. State College is clearly not Manhattan or San Francisco, but I am very surprised with how much I have already done and how much I still have to do before the summer is over. Last week I visited Boalsburg which is about 2 miles away and the birthplace of Memorial Day. OK, these things sound pretty corny when I list them all out like this, but they are fun, good ways to waste some time, and I feel I am getting a strong sense of the area. Who knows when I will have the enough free time to take advantage of all these opportunities again while I live here.

Perhaps I have been brainwashed by the fanatic "Happy Valley" enthusiasts in the short time I have been here. Everyone is VERY proud to be a part of the Penn State community. The spirit is palpable and it is difficult not to be swept up in it. I have not met any law students yet so I'm not sure if things are the same way at the Katz Building. But, I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't pervade DSL at least a little bit.


Wish i knew you were up there already. Would have given you a call so you come hang out with some of the law students who came up for ArtsFest.

Dont worry, DSL is very Pro-PSU and lots of people get swept up in it.

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Barbie » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

hey does anyone know where I could see pictures of the two different locations? Is there an admissions difference between one and the other, and can you choose?
Thanks!

Kennexboy
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Kennexboy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:06 pm

darby girl wrote:hey does anyone know where I could see pictures of the two different locations? Is there an admissions difference between one and the other, and can you choose?
Thanks!


You can choose which location you want to attend. I believe this isn't supposed to be any difference between the two campus. However, about 140 out of approx. 210 went to the UP campus.

As for pictures, look up "Penn State Law" on facebook and they have pictures of both buildings.

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Barbie » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Kennexboy wrote:
darby girl wrote:hey does anyone know where I could see pictures of the two different locations? Is there an admissions difference between one and the other, and can you choose?
Thanks!


You can choose which location you want to attend. I believe this isn't supposed to be any difference between the two campus. However, about 140 out of approx. 210 went to the UP campus.

As for pictures, look up "Penn State Law" on facebook and they have pictures of both buildings.


Thanks! Im kindof confused. So the big bldg that says "Dickenson School of Law" with the columns is on the carlisle campus? The big, long one covered in windows is the regular campus?

User avatar
jvc
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby jvc » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Kennexboy wrote:
jvc wrote:
Sharahy wrote:I am moving into my apartment August 5th. Is anyone going to be there that early? I feel like I may have a boring few weeks until classes start.



Are you going to be at UP or Carlisle?

I moved to State College over a month ago and have not been bored at all. It is very quiet here because it's summer and the students are all home for the most part, but there is still plenty to do and see. Last week I got a little taste of what it will be like this fall when everyone comes back. It was Arts Fest Week (trust me, you'll hear A LOT about it when you get here) and the town was packed with students and alumni all weekend. It was a very good time.

If you will be at UP, I suggest you take the few weeks you will have to explore the area and find out what it has to offer. You can hike Mount Nittany, visit Penn's Cave, and check out the eclectic mix of bars and restaurants around the town (20+ bars in the downtown area alone). You can spend an entire day just exploring the campus and buildings. State College is clearly not Manhattan or San Francisco, but I am very surprised with how much I have already done and how much I still have to do before the summer is over. Last week I visited Boalsburg which is about 2 miles away and the birthplace of Memorial Day. OK, these things sound pretty corny when I list them all out like this, but they are fun, good ways to waste some time, and I feel I am getting a strong sense of the area. Who knows when I will have the enough free time to take advantage of all these opportunities again while I live here.

Perhaps I have been brainwashed by the fanatic "Happy Valley" enthusiasts in the short time I have been here. Everyone is VERY proud to be a part of the Penn State community. The spirit is palpable and it is difficult not to be swept up in it. I have not met any law students yet so I'm not sure if things are the same way at the Katz Building. But, I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't pervade DSL at least a little bit.


Wish i knew you were up there already. Would have given you a call so you come hang out with some of the law students who came up for ArtsFest.

Dont worry, DSL is very Pro-PSU and lots of people get swept up in it.


I just today saw the open invite you left on here a couple weeks ago to join you. I wish I had noticed it earlier. Thanks anyway. Let me know if you might be in the area again before the summer is over.

Sharahy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Sharahy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:03 am

Kennexboy wrote:
jvc wrote:
Sharahy wrote:I am moving into my apartment August 5th. Is anyone going to be there that early? I feel like I may have a boring few weeks until classes start.



Are you going to be at UP or Carlisle?

I moved to State College over a month ago and have not been bored at all. It is very quiet here because it's summer and the students are all home for the most part, but there is still plenty to do and see. Last week I got a little taste of what it will be like this fall when everyone comes back. It was Arts Fest Week (trust me, you'll hear A LOT about it when you get here) and the town was packed with students and alumni all weekend. It was a very good time.

If you will be at UP, I suggest you take the few weeks you will have to explore the area and find out what it has to offer. You can hike Mount Nittany, visit Penn's Cave, and check out the eclectic mix of bars and restaurants around the town (20+ bars in the downtown area alone). You can spend an entire day just exploring the campus and buildings. State College is clearly not Manhattan or San Francisco, but I am very surprised with how much I have already done and how much I still have to do before the summer is over. Last week I visited Boalsburg which is about 2 miles away and the birthplace of Memorial Day. OK, these things sound pretty corny when I list them all out like this, but they are fun, good ways to waste some time, and I feel I am getting a strong sense of the area. Who knows when I will have the enough free time to take advantage of all these opportunities again while I live here.

Perhaps I have been brainwashed by the fanatic "Happy Valley" enthusiasts in the short time I have been here. Everyone is VERY proud to be a part of the Penn State community. The spirit is palpable and it is difficult not to be swept up in it. I have not met any law students yet so I'm not sure if things are the same way at the Katz Building. But, I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't pervade DSL at least a little bit.


Wish i knew you were up there already. Would have given you a call so you come hang out with some of the law students who came up for ArtsFest.

Dont worry, DSL is very Pro-PSU and lots of people get swept up in it.


Thanks! Yes I will be attending UP, and I am getting very excited. I am glad to hear there are already some students there!

Kennexboy
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Kennexboy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 am

darby girl wrote:
Kennexboy wrote:
darby girl wrote:hey does anyone know where I could see pictures of the two different locations? Is there an admissions difference between one and the other, and can you choose?
Thanks!


You can choose which location you want to attend. I believe this isn't supposed to be any difference between the two campus. However, about 140 out of approx. 210 went to the UP campus.

As for pictures, look up "Penn State Law" on facebook and they have pictures of both buildings.


Thanks! Im kindof confused. So the big bldg that says "Dickenson School of Law" with the columns is on the carlisle campus? The big, long one covered in windows is the regular campus?


One with the entire side covered in windows (more of a 'modern' look) is UP and the one with the columns and dome with more of a conservative look is Carlisle. There isn't really a regualr campus either, both are regular.

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Barbie » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 am

Kennexboy wrote:
darby girl wrote:
Kennexboy wrote:
darby girl wrote:hey does anyone know where I could see pictures of the two different locations? Is there an admissions difference between one and the other, and can you choose?
Thanks!


You can choose which location you want to attend. I believe this isn't supposed to be any difference between the two campus. However, about 140 out of approx. 210 went to the UP campus.

As for pictures, look up "Penn State Law" on facebook and they have pictures of both buildings.


Thanks! Im kindof confused. So the big bldg that says "Dickenson School of Law" with the columns is on the carlisle campus? The big, long one covered in windows is the regular campus?


One with the entire side covered in windows (more of a 'modern' look) is UP and the one with the columns and dome with more of a conservative look is Carlisle. There isn't really a regualr campus either, both are regular.



I really like the look of the Carlisle campus!! Any one that has chosen one over the other, could you entertain me as to why? I'm still pretty young, 21, and could realy enjoy an undergraduate campus.. but I am looking to be very serious. Is it harder or easier to find adequate housing? Is there still a college feel at all to the carlisle campus? Which one is more scenic? (Sorry for the random intruding on yalls thread)

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby jbarl1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm

darby girl wrote:
Kennexboy wrote:
darby girl wrote: Thanks! Im kindof confused. So the big bldg that says "Dickenson School of Law" with the columns is on the carlisle campus? The big, long one covered in windows is the regular campus?


One with the entire side covered in windows (more of a 'modern' look) is UP and the one with the columns and dome with more of a conservative look is Carlisle. There isn't really a regualr campus either, both are regular.



I really like the look of the Carlisle campus!! Any one that has chosen one over the other, could you entertain me as to why? I'm still pretty young, 21, and could realy enjoy an undergraduate campus.. but I am looking to be very serious. Is it harder or easier to find adequate housing? Is there still a college feel at all to the carlisle campus? Which one is more scenic? (Sorry for the random intruding on yalls thread)



I chose UP because I like the feel of a large university and the building is simply stunning and top of the line (a must-see in person). I found on campus graduate housing very easily in UP. And the surrounding area of State College is really nice, a lot of mountains and things to do outdoors. I hope that helps, just what I know right now as a 0L.

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Barbie » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:57 pm

jbarl1 wrote:
darby girl wrote:
Kennexboy wrote:
darby girl wrote: Thanks! Im kindof confused. So the big bldg that says "Dickenson School of Law" with the columns is on the carlisle campus? The big, long one covered in windows is the regular campus?


One with the entire side covered in windows (more of a 'modern' look) is UP and the one with the columns and dome with more of a conservative look is Carlisle. There isn't really a regualr campus either, both are regular.



I really like the look of the Carlisle campus!! Any one that has chosen one over the other, could you entertain me as to why? I'm still pretty young, 21, and could realy enjoy an undergraduate campus.. but I am looking to be very serious. Is it harder or easier to find adequate housing? Is there still a college feel at all to the carlisle campus? Which one is more scenic? (Sorry for the random intruding on yalls thread)



I chose UP because I like the feel of a large university and the building is simply stunning and top of the line (a must-see in person). I found on campus graduate housing very easily in UP. And the surrounding area of State College is really nice, a lot of mountains and things to do outdoors. I hope that helps, just what I know right now as a 0L.



Thanks! I saw the housing options that don't really seem to work for me because it gives the impression that only married couples can get the 1br. I am single but refuse to live with others, and my boyfriend would be joining me in December (but we aren't married yet). I like the look of the Carlisle campus from pics, but I would def have to see them in person. Can you see mountains from either?
Thanks again

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby jbarl1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 pm

darby girl wrote:
jbarl1 wrote:
darby girl wrote:I really like the look of the Carlisle campus!! Any one that has chosen one over the other, could you entertain me as to why? I'm still pretty young, 21, and could realy enjoy an undergraduate campus.. but I am looking to be very serious. Is it harder or easier to find adequate housing? Is there still a college feel at all to the carlisle campus? Which one is more scenic? (Sorry for the random intruding on yalls thread)



I chose UP because I like the feel of a large university and the building is simply stunning and top of the line (a must-see in person). I found on campus graduate housing very easily in UP. And the surrounding area of State College is really nice, a lot of mountains and things to do outdoors. I hope that helps, just what I know right now as a 0L.



Thanks! I saw the housing options that don't really seem to work for me because it gives the impression that only married couples can get the 1br. I am single but refuse to live with others, and my boyfriend would be joining me in December (but we aren't married yet). I like the look of the Carlisle campus from pics, but I would def have to see them in person. Can you see mountains from either?
Thanks again


I'm not married and I will be living with my boyfriend in a one bedroom. If your bf plans on moving in in december, it may work for you, but there are tons of other housing options too. And the law building at UP has a great view of the mountains (floor to ceiling windows will give you that haha).

ajmeyeriv
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby ajmeyeriv » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 pm

One with the entire side covered in windows (more of a 'modern' look) is UP and the one with the columns and dome with more of a conservative look is Carlisle. There isn't really a regualr campus either, both are regular.[/quote]


I really like the look of the Carlisle campus!! Any one that has chosen one over the other, could you entertain me as to why? I'm still pretty young, 21, and could realy enjoy an undergraduate campus.. but I am looking to be very serious. Is it harder or easier to find adequate housing? Is there still a college feel at all to the carlisle campus? Which one is more scenic? (Sorry for the random intruding on yalls thread)[/quote]


I chose UP because I like the feel of a large university and the building is simply stunning and top of the line (a must-see in person). I found on campus graduate housing very easily in UP. And the surrounding area of State College is really nice, a lot of mountains and things to do outdoors. I hope that helps, just what I know right now as a 0L.[/quote]


Thanks! I saw the housing options that don't really seem to work for me because it gives the impression that only married couples can get the 1br. I am single but refuse to live with others, and my boyfriend would be joining me in December (but we aren't married yet). I like the look of the Carlisle campus from pics, but I would def have to see them in person. Can you see mountains from either?
Thanks again[/quote]

Carlisle has a much smaller town feel to it than UP. There are undergraduates in Carlisle that go Dicksinson College (which is a small liberal arts school). The town is very historic looking and there are plenty of options in terms of housing (since Carlisle was the original home of the Dickinson School of Law). Housing is very cheap in Carlisle you can easily find a place for <$400 including utilities. My place is a single at ~$500 and it is really nice. Though there is no on-campus housing in Carlisle, so you have to find your own place in town. Carlisle is also closer to Harrisburg if you are interest in exploring opportunity with the government. It's also sorta closer to Philadelphia (about 2 hours) if you want to get away from the country for a weekend. And yes you still get the mountains from the Cumberland Valley to look at. I chose Carlisle because its closer to my home in Delaware and I felt like I already did the big party school thing during undergraduate at UD. Good luck with your school search and decision and feel free to contact me for more information.

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby jbarl1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 am

Ditto...any questions about the process of choosing let me know...or, in a couple weeks, I can answer questions about orientation and all of that.

User avatar
Snowdrifter
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Snowdrifter » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 am

Both buildings are modern and nice. The housing is relatively affordable, although it's going to be cheaper in Carlisle (unless you live in Bellefonte and commute to State College).

Carlisle is a small town about 30 minutes from Harrisburg. The proximity to the state capital obviously confers some benefits in terms of nearby work opportunities, but that may not matter a lot in your first year anyway.

State College is the hub of the undergrad campus, situated in central PA. It's a pretty remote location, and not close to any other major cities, but it will obviously have a thriving social scene and grant you the typical large-university experience.

Demographically-speaking... it's evident from this thread that some couples are going to UP, and some singles will be in Carlisle, so it's not as if UP is strictly for lush undergrads and Carlisle is just for married couples. Still, I haven't actually attended either so it's possibly the stereotypes fit... Haha! :)

User avatar
Snowdrifter
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Snowdrifter » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:44 am


Joeshaeff
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby Joeshaeff » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 am

Hi everyone, just got off the wait list for UP so I am sort of scrambling to find housing...anyone have anything available? I'm going to try to get into the white coarse apartments but I'm guessing that is pretty doubtful...anyway, any help would be great...Thanks

jrjd28
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Penn State Class of 2013

Postby jrjd28 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Joeshaeff wrote:Hi everyone, just got off the wait list for UP so I am sort of scrambling to find housing...anyone have anything available? I'm going to try to get into the white coarse apartments but I'm guessing that is pretty doubtful...anyway, any help would be great...Thanks


Wow, I thought I was the last one off the list. :) I just took a trip up to State College to set up housing, and I had a hell of a time finding a decent place that would take pets. Every complex I called was full, so I'd give yourself plenty of time. Check the local paper and craigslist and try to respond ASAP to the ads. There are places out there, but they seem to go fast. Good luck!




Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest