romothesavior wrote:"Hey dawg, look here, right... There was this one dude who was like, "Hey man... we signed a contract for those widgets,' and then this other dude was like, 'Yeah, but now I can't sell them to you.' But then this first dude was like, 'Yeah, but now my business is gonna be hurtin' fo sho.' And the court told the second guy, 'Man, you trippin'... you best pay that dude cause y'all signed a contract.'"
Visited a school in which the guy whose turn it was to be the focus of the professor's disdain for life just sat there flipping through pages muttering incoherently throughout THE ENTIRE CLASS.
So, the class basically went like this.
1. Professor lectures for 3-5 minutes.
2. Professor asks aforementioned unprepared student question regarding reading/lecture
3. Unprepared student says nothing intelligible whatsoever (this goes on for 45 seconds to a minute every time)
4. Professor opens up question to rest of class, random person provides answer in less than 10 seconds
5. Repeat...for over an HOUR
Moral, I honestly think that answering the professor's question using ebonics would be a HUGE improvement over what this guy did.