WUSTL Class of 2013

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
User avatar
najumobi
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby najumobi » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 pm

jc631 wrote:
motedust wrote:
romothesavior wrote:
ninano wrote:The PI group- me, robin600, et jc631- are off to a 3h30 showing of Inception at the Galleria mall.

Feel free to join us!


So are you three besties now? Are you gonna be the Mean Girls clique of the c/o 2013?

Or will you be like the Teen Girl Squad?


Can I be a plastic?? PLEASEEEEE


As long as you remember that on Wednesdays we wear pink!

ha....there was a group of students, girls and guys, at my UG one year who wore pink together every wednesday.

User avatar
ninano
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby ninano » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 pm

romothesavior wrote:
ninano wrote:The PI group- me, robin600, et jc631- are off to a 3h30 showing of Inception at the Galleria mall.

Feel free to join us!


So are you three besties now? Are you gonna be the Mean Girls clique of the c/o 2013?

Or will you be like the Teen Girl Squad?



Are you, like, jealous or something?

User avatar
motedust
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby motedust » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Alright alright pink on Wednesdays it is!! I guess it's more like the PlastiCarleton Crew for me.

User avatar
civpo
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby civpo » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 am

For I'm LLM, I'm not sure if we get ID in the same way. Some of my classmates received an email about the ID and WU KEY Information, but I didn't. Then I sent email directly to the secretary asking for my ID, she then gave me my ID and password.
Hope this may help!
Joga Bonito wrote:
finalaspects wrote:
robin600 wrote:You can get your ID from the Olin building anytime from 9am-4pm and they make it for you right on the spot. Just know your WUSTL ID #. I think with the ID you can go into the gym. Awesome I'm glad I have work out buddies! Are you guys all in town as of now? and I totally want to start working out before orientation!


how do we find out our WUSTL ID #?


It would be at the top right corner or something in Webstac and I think it was sent to us in an email titled Washington University Law ID and WUSTL KEY Information, that email has a student id number at the bottom, I'm pretty sure its the right one.

Oban
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby Oban » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 am

how many people are living in the Carleton? Half the class? :roll:

User avatar
najumobi
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby najumobi » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:17 am

Oban wrote:how many people are living in the Carleton? Half the class? :roll:
lol....i'm not living there, but i tried to 8)

User avatar
ec2xs
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby ec2xs » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 am

After 15 hours of driving, I've settled into my apartment. Of course, tomorrow I head to Chicago for Lollapalooza. Damn, I'm tired.

User avatar
motedust
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby motedust » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 am

Oban wrote:how many people are living in the Carleton? Half the class? :roll:


Haha I think it's me, myq, and fl0w? I was literally walking on Lindell looking for an apartment and I saw this building that was talked about on this thread a few months back and I called them (a 2nd time, I called and they were full a month ago). The lady was like yes we actually have 2 openings, today from about 10 minutes ago. She showed me around, looked awesome. I walked to the main office at the Coronado and literally all the staff in that office turned out to be gorgeous women haha.

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby romothesavior » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:35 am

ec2xs wrote:After 15 hours of driving, I've settled into my apartment. Of course, tomorrow I head to Chicago for Lollapalooza. Damn, I'm tired.


Are you driving to Chicago?

User avatar
publiuspublicola
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby publiuspublicola » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:55 am

romothesavior wrote:
ec2xs wrote:After 15 hours of driving, I've settled into my apartment. Of course, tomorrow I head to Chicago for Lollapalooza. Damn, I'm tired.


Are you driving to Chicago?


http://www.thetransportpolitic.com/wp-c ... rants1.jpg
(Note the Illinois-Missouri box)

This doesn't help you much now, ec. Never fear -- in a week and a half we can enjoy some beers and moving stress will be behind us.

User avatar
publiuspublicola
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby publiuspublicola » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:59 am

PS: ec, camp out at the stage where The Black Keys perform. They kick ass.

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby romothesavior » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 am

publiuspublicola wrote:
romothesavior wrote:
ec2xs wrote:After 15 hours of driving, I've settled into my apartment. Of course, tomorrow I head to Chicago for Lollapalooza. Damn, I'm tired.


Are you driving to Chicago?


http://www.thetransportpolitic.com/wp-c ... rants1.jpg
(Note the Illinois-Missouri box)

This doesn't help you much now, ec. Never fear -- in a week and a half we can enjoy some beers and moving stress will be behind us.


That's awesome. That line goes right through my hometown, hence my wondering if ec was going to drive. He'll be driving by my hometown.

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby JCougar » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:32 am

Does anyone know if WUSTL has a set of laptop specifications? I'm going to buy one this week so it gets here before classes start.

User avatar
camstant
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:59 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby camstant » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 am

publiuspublicola wrote:PS: ec, camp out at the stage where The Black Keys perform. They kick ass.


+1

Very jealous.

User avatar
camstant
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:59 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby camstant » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:46 am

JCougar wrote:Does anyone know if WUSTL has a set of laptop specifications? I'm going to buy one this week so it gets here before classes start.


https://admitted.mylaw.wustl.edu/Primary/AdmittedStudents/pages/SuggestedLaptopInfo.aspx

I think just about anything new you can get will far exceed those basic requirements

2013esq
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby 2013esq » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:05 am

Just got a permanent place today (been subletting in the Grove)!!!!!!! Living in DeBaliviere - subset of the CWE. Originally wanted to live more in the CWE by Euclid and all the cafes/shops over there but my place is right around the corner from the metro and overlooks the park. I don't move in until the end of the month but I'm so happy the headache of looking is over!

Stephanie13
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby Stephanie13 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 am

publiuspublicola wrote:PS: ec, camp out at the stage where The Black Keys perform. They kick ass.

<3 The Black Keys :D

User avatar
jumpropeck
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby jumpropeck » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm

I'm in town with some time to kill. I was thinking about getting my ID -- where is the Olin building? You're not referring to the Olin Library are you?

User avatar
NU_Jet55
Posts: 977
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby NU_Jet55 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 pm

jumpropeck wrote:I'm in town with some time to kill. I was thinking about getting my ID -- where is the Olin building? You're not referring to the Olin Library are you?


I believe the Olin Women's building (just northwest of the olin library) is where we get our ID's...somebody plz correct me if I'm wrong because I'm about to go get mine as well.

User avatar
fl0w
Posts: 1404
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby fl0w » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:07 pm

NU_Jet55 wrote:
jumpropeck wrote:I'm in town with some time to kill. I was thinking about getting my ID -- where is the Olin building? You're not referring to the Olin Library are you?


I believe the Olin Women's building (just northwest of the olin library) is where we get our ID's...somebody plz correct me if I'm wrong because I'm about to go get mine as well.



It's the Women's Building. Not to be confused with Olin Library or Olin School of Business.

User avatar
publiuspublicola
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby publiuspublicola » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Stephanie13 wrote:
publiuspublicola wrote:PS: ec, camp out at the stage where The Black Keys perform. They kick ass.

<3 The Black Keys :D


Saw them in Denver in June -- best show I've seen in a long time.

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby romothesavior » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 pm

I just looked at other Class of 2013 TLS groups, and none of them are over 100 pages (at least the ones I found), and I didn't see any c/o 20XX groups from past years that are as long as ours either. We have quite the thread going here.

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby stratocophic » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm

romothesavior wrote:I just looked at other Class of 2013 TLS groups, and none of them are over 100 pages (at least the ones I found), and I didn't see any c/o 20XX groups from past years that are as long as ours either. We have quite the thread going here.
TBF we've probably got at least 2 pages worth of people like H2Oman dropping in and dropping Nelly lyrics.

User avatar
redsquare
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby redsquare » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm

+1
Last edited by redsquare on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby robin600 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm

NU_Jet55 wrote:
jumpropeck wrote:I'm in town with some time to kill. I was thinking about getting my ID -- where is the Olin building? You're not referring to the Olin Library are you?


I believe the Olin Women's building (just northwest of the olin library) is where we get our ID's...somebody plz correct me if I'm wrong because I'm about to go get mine as well.

No you're right. From the Brookings Building walk straight back through the quad till you hit the library. The Olin building will be two buildings up on your right hand side.




Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest