WUSTL Class of 2013

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
J-tow10
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby J-tow10 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:27 pm

folgers wrote:I am sitting in Lambert Airport in St. Louis waiting for my flight back home which is delayed, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to run through my experiences while they were still fresh on my mind. I was here for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. First off -

Tour of Wash U - I think it is a given at this point that the campus is absolutely fantastic. The architecture, library (especially the reading room), and grounds are just so nice. I can't think of a place I'd rather spend the next three years. The staff was really personable and made my parents and I feel extremely welcomed. The girl who gave us the tour was very informative about the AB hall and campus. We sat down with an admissions dean and she answered any other questions we had. My parents would like me to return to my home state after graduation, so they even took us over to the CSO and we spoke with Mike who had just returned from speaking with the biggest firms there to promote Wash U. Also, I thought it was nice that the admissions dean was honest about how tough the employment market is everywhere right now and even had some yearly numbers for comparison. Definitely worth the trip just for the tour.

Ok, now for the main part of the way I spent my time, apartment hunting -

Clayton-
909 St. Rita - This is a one bedroom I found on Craigslist. It's in a four room 1920's building and the guy has rehabbed it nicely. Great kitchen, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, washer and dryer in basement. $795/month. Really close to school. It was nice and all, but it was the first place I saw when I got there so I ended up not picking it. The landlord is really a nice guy though.

The Dorchester, 665 S. Skinker - Even closer to school, 24hr/doorman, $70/month garage valet parking, GREAT views. We were shown 4 one bedroom plans, A,B,C, & J. All were great apartments - nice carpet, black or stainless appliances, balcony, that motel sort of air conditioner where it is enclosed and next to the window, laundry room in the basement, house cleaning for $15/hr. They were all expensive though at between $990-$1325/month. They were my fourth choice, but after driving around a little I decided Clayton wasn't really the place I wanted to be.

CWE -
I loved this area! I knew I probably would from what I'd seen and read, but it has a great feel to it. Lots of outdoor eating, people on the street, coffee shops, etc. and it's only a 5 to 7 minute drive compared to a 2 or 4 minute drive from Clayton. Clayton felt just a little too residential. I like to study from home, so I'd rather walk down the street and grab some food real quick than driving cause parking can be a real hassle just about everywhere. As far as the CWE goes, Euclid, Maryland Ave and Lindell are all great with lots of options.

4444 W. Park - One bedroom for $950/month. I think everything is included except cable. This place was nice too. Loft style, so your bedroom is upstairs. The unit is on the top floor and a corner unit, but it is occupied so they just showed us the model. Black appliances, carpet, balcony, courtyard for building parties, central air, nice staff. It was a little east of where I wanted to be, but the main problem was it wasn't available until Sept. 1st. They give you the first month of rent free so they suggested I could just stay in a hotel for two weeks with that money and then move in, but I didn't want to move twice. That just sounded like a real hassle right at the start of the school year. They said they might have one bedrooms open up after July 1st. Parking underground for $70/month.

The President on Lindell - This place wasn't what I was looking for. It's a good location, close to lots of restaurants, bars, etc., but it just felt a little dated to me. We saw some buildings that were built at the same time that had just been rehabbed a bit better so maybe that was what turned me off. Also, the unit they showed us was under heavy construction so that didn't help much either. I think the one bed was $800 or $850 but I kinda figured out I didn't want to live there before the tour was over so I stopped paying attention. Nice hardwood floors though, but that's all I remember.

Lindell Terrace, 4501 Lindell - This was my third choice. Found the listing on Craigslist. 1 bed/$935 everything included except phone. That also includes an underground parking. Nice building with 24hr doorman. Great location too, had hardwood floors, big bathroom, big bedroom. They were also upgrading the counter tops to granite. Just decided to go with another place.

Metro Lofts, 4535 Forest Park Ave - This place is super nice but expensive. Polished concrete floors, brand new appliances, nice open floor plan, secure entry, underground parking for $70. I think most everything is included except cable. The unit we looked at was "on sale" which was just $100 difference but made it some what more reasonable. I really liked the location cause it's a short walk to everything and you just jump on Forest Park to get to the school and you're there without more than one or two red lights (which seem to be incredibly long by the way). This was my 2nd choice, absolutely great place.

The Grove -
The rent cannot be beat in this area. It's on the south east corner of forest park. It is pretty far from school and like Flow said in the review early, while it is supposed to be the new up and coming area, I think it may be a few years before it's there yet. We looked at two places on Gibson and both the landlords lived close by and said there were no problems. I figure it's safe but it just different than what you get in Clayton, CWE or Dogtown.

4515 Gibson and 4421 Gibson - I'll give my review of both at the same time as they were pretty much the same. 1920's building rehabbed but done extremely well. Hardwood floors in both, stainless appliances, off street parking behind the units. $750 and $735/month. I really thought 4421 Gibson was the nicer of the two and in the better location. For me the neighborhood, the distance from school and a 10 to 15 minute walk to the nearest Metrolink if I decided to use it, were what kept me from wanting to be in the Grove.

Finally - St. Louis

The city is great. Everything is pretty close together which is different coming from Houston. I can be at school and be down town 10 or 15 minutes later. Forest Park was of course wonderful. We ate great restaurants, sub-zero, drunken fish, blue elephant, pappy's smokehouse bbq(a must) and mama's something in the hill. In the hill, be aware that pretty much everything is closed on Sundays. Also, St. Louis Bread Co. has great sandwiches and are located on just about every corner it seems. Chris's Pancakes has great breakfast too. We went through the arch, toured AB, but didn't make it to a Cards game. Just so happened we were there on the three hottest days of the year according to the news. Everyday it hit 97 at least. I think that is everything I can think of. If you have any questions, just let me know. We drove around the city what seemed like a hundred times.

Hope this helps. The admissions office said they are also happy to help you find an apt. if you need them to.



PM'ed

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby romothesavior » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Folgers, I know you're new and you don't post much, but I'm glad you posted this. I'm sure it will be very helpful to everyone. Glad you enjoyed St. Louis!

(P.S. For those of you who don't know, St. Louis Bread Co. = Panera)

User avatar
altoidz
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby altoidz » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:07 pm

everyday im wustling
everyday im wustlingi
everyday im wustlining

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby romothesavior » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:17 pm

I believe the preferred nomenclature is "erryday"

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby JCougar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 pm

altoidz wrote:everyday im wustling
everyday im wustlingi
everyday im wustlining


I don't get this. What's the deal? With this and the doezthewustl link people routinely post. How did this become a gimmick?

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby romothesavior » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 pm

JCougar wrote:
altoidz wrote:everyday im wustling
everyday im wustlingi
everyday im wustlining


I don't get this. What's the deal? With this and the doezthewustl link people routinely post. How did this become a gimmick?


You know the rap song? Erryday I'm hustlin.

It's a play on words.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby robin600 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 am

folgers wrote:I am sitting in Lambert Airport in St. Louis waiting for my flight back home which is delayed, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to run through my experiences while they were still fresh on my mind. I was here for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. First off -

Tour of Wash U - I think it is a given at this point that the campus is absolutely fantastic. The architecture, library (especially the reading room), and grounds are just so nice. I can't think of a place I'd rather spend the next three years. The staff was really personable and made my parents and I feel extremely welcomed. The girl who gave us the tour was very informative about the AB hall and campus. We sat down with an admissions dean and she answered any other questions we had. My parents would like me to return to my home state after graduation, so they even took us over to the CSO and we spoke with Mike who had just returned from speaking with the biggest firms there to promote Wash U. Also, I thought it was nice that the admissions dean was honest about how tough the employment market is everywhere right now and even had some yearly numbers for comparison. Definitely worth the trip just for the tour.

Ok, now for the main part of the way I spent my time, apartment hunting -

Clayton-
909 St. Rita - This is a one bedroom I found on Craigslist. It's in a four room 1920's building and the guy has rehabbed it nicely. Great kitchen, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, washer and dryer in basement. $795/month. Really close to school. It was nice and all, but it was the first place I saw when I got there so I ended up not picking it. The landlord is really a nice guy though.

The Dorchester, 665 S. Skinker - Even closer to school, 24hr/doorman, $70/month garage valet parking, GREAT views. We were shown 4 one bedroom plans, A,B,C, & J. All were great apartments - nice carpet, black or stainless appliances, balcony, that motel sort of air conditioner where it is enclosed and next to the window, laundry room in the basement, house cleaning for $15/hr. They were all expensive though at between $990-$1325/month. They were my fourth choice, but after driving around a little I decided Clayton wasn't really the place I wanted to be.

CWE -
I loved this area! I knew I probably would from what I'd seen and read, but it has a great feel to it. Lots of outdoor eating, people on the street, coffee shops, etc. and it's only a 5 to 7 minute drive compared to a 2 or 4 minute drive from Clayton. Clayton felt just a little too residential. I like to study from home, so I'd rather walk down the street and grab some food real quick than driving cause parking can be a real hassle just about everywhere. As far as the CWE goes, Euclid, Maryland Ave and Lindell are all great with lots of options.

4444 W. Park - One bedroom for $950/month. I think everything is included except cable. This place was nice too. Loft style, so your bedroom is upstairs. The unit is on the top floor and a corner unit, but it is occupied so they just showed us the model. Black appliances, carpet, balcony, courtyard for building parties, central air, nice staff. It was a little east of where I wanted to be, but the main problem was it wasn't available until Sept. 1st. They give you the first month of rent free so they suggested I could just stay in a hotel for two weeks with that money and then move in, but I didn't want to move twice. That just sounded like a real hassle right at the start of the school year. They said they might have one bedrooms open up after July 1st. Parking underground for $70/month.

The President on Lindell - This place wasn't what I was looking for. It's a good location, close to lots of restaurants, bars, etc., but it just felt a little dated to me. We saw some buildings that were built at the same time that had just been rehabbed a bit better so maybe that was what turned me off. Also, the unit they showed us was under heavy construction so that didn't help much either. I think the one bed was $800 or $850 but I kinda figured out I didn't want to live there before the tour was over so I stopped paying attention. Nice hardwood floors though, but that's all I remember.

Lindell Terrace, 4501 Lindell - This was my third choice. Found the listing on Craigslist. 1 bed/$935 everything included except phone. That also includes an underground parking. Nice building with 24hr doorman. Great location too, had hardwood floors, big bathroom, big bedroom. They were also upgrading the counter tops to granite. Just decided to go with another place.

Metro Lofts, 4535 Forest Park Ave - This place is super nice but expensive. Polished concrete floors, brand new appliances, nice open floor plan, secure entry, underground parking for $70. I think most everything is included except cable. The unit we looked at was "on sale" which was just $100 difference but made it some what more reasonable. I really liked the location cause it's a short walk to everything and you just jump on Forest Park to get to the school and you're there without more than one or two red lights (which seem to be incredibly long by the way). This was my 2nd choice, absolutely great place.

The Grove -
The rent cannot be beat in this area. It's on the south east corner of forest park. It is pretty far from school and like Flow said in the review early, while it is supposed to be the new up and coming area, I think it may be a few years before it's there yet. We looked at two places on Gibson and both the landlords lived close by and said there were no problems. I figure it's safe but it just different than what you get in Clayton, CWE or Dogtown.

4515 Gibson and 4421 Gibson - I'll give my review of both at the same time as they were pretty much the same. 1920's building rehabbed but done extremely well. Hardwood floors in both, stainless appliances, off street parking behind the units. $750 and $735/month. I really thought 4421 Gibson was the nicer of the two and in the better location. For me the neighborhood, the distance from school and a 10 to 15 minute walk to the nearest Metrolink if I decided to use it, were what kept me from wanting to be in the Grove.

Finally - St. Louis

The city is great. Everything is pretty close together which is different coming from Houston. I can be at school and be down town 10 or 15 minutes later. Forest Park was of course wonderful. We ate great restaurants, sub-zero, drunken fish, blue elephant, pappy's smokehouse bbq(a must) and mama's something in the hill. In the hill, be aware that pretty much everything is closed on Sundays. Also, St. Louis Bread Co. has great sandwiches and are located on just about every corner it seems. Chris's Pancakes has great breakfast too. We went through the arch, toured AB, but didn't make it to a Cards game. Just so happened we were there on the three hottest days of the year according to the news. Everyday it hit 97 at least. I think that is everything I can think of. If you have any questions, just let me know. We drove around the city what seemed like a hundred times.

Hope this helps. The admissions office said they are also happy to help you find an apt. if you need them to.

Great post!

Is anybody else going through Quadrangle? I just can't justify spending 800-900 on rent :(

User avatar
mazzini
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby mazzini » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:46 pm

I'll be out this weekend to view apartments. I do have an appointment to view several quadrangle properties but am also viewing elsewhere. Not sure where I want to live. So far I have 2 viewings in Dogtown, 3 in Debaliviere, 3 in CWE, and a couple tentatively in U-City (not sure I would live there). Anyone else going out there this weekend?

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby JCougar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm thinking I might just do quadrangle. Probably won't be the most exciting places, but they're cheap. I really want to be withing walking distance of class. I don't want to deal with traffic or parking. The loop may have a disproportionate amount of undergrads compared to CWE, but I still think there's enough to do around there to make a nice place to live. I want a place just for first year -- I might move out to CWE or Soulard for 2L or 3L, when I have more information about my future employment prospects. Soulard would be cool, but I probably have to buy a new car if I live out there.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby robin600 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 pm

JCougar wrote:I'm thinking I might just do quadrangle. Probably won't be the most exciting places, but they're cheap. I really want to be withing walking distance of class. I don't want to deal with traffic or parking. The loop may have a disproportionate amount of undergrads compared to CWE, but I still think there's enough to do around there to make a nice place to live. I want a place just for first year -- I might move out to CWE or Soulard for 2L or 3L, when I have more information about my future employment prospects. Soulard would be cool, but I probably have to buy a new car if I live out there.

Why is everyone hating on the loop it was my second fave neighborhood!

PS- Did anyone else apply for the Eagleton scholarship?

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby JCougar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 pm

robin600 wrote:
JCougar wrote:I'm thinking I might just do quadrangle. Probably won't be the most exciting places, but they're cheap. I really want to be withing walking distance of class. I don't want to deal with traffic or parking. The loop may have a disproportionate amount of undergrads compared to CWE, but I still think there's enough to do around there to make a nice place to live. I want a place just for first year -- I might move out to CWE or Soulard for 2L or 3L, when I have more information about my future employment prospects. Soulard would be cool, but I probably have to buy a new car if I live out there.

Why is everyone hating on the loop it was my second fave neighborhood!

PS- Did anyone else apply for the Eagleton scholarship?


I don't know if anyone is hating on it. The negative things I've heard about it were 1) parts of it can get a little seedy, and 2) it has a ton of undergrads. When I visited, it seemed great, though. Definitely not nearly as bad as some of the neighborhoods I've lived in in Chicago. It did seem like the crowd was a bit younger than that of the CWE, but nothing ridiculous.

User avatar
najumobi
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby najumobi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

JCougar wrote:I'm thinking I might just do quadrangle. Probably won't be the most exciting places, but they're cheap. I really want to be withing walking distance of class. I don't want to deal with traffic or parking. The loop may have a disproportionate amount of undergrads compared to CWE, but I still think there's enough to do around there to make a nice place to live. I want a place just for first year -- I might move out to CWE or Soulard for 2L or 3L, when I have more information about my future employment prospects. Soulard would be cool, but I probably have to buy a new car if I live out there.
CWE, where i'll be, is pretty much a straight shot from there to campus using either lindell blvd or forest park pkwy and takes, ~5 min. parking would be at the parking deck that's adjacent to our building. and from what i could tell from my visit during ASD there didn't seem to be much traffic in the area between CWE and campus.

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby JCougar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 pm

najumobi wrote:CWE, where i'll be, is pretty much a straight shot from there to campus using either lindell blvd or forest park pkwy and takes, ~5 min. parking would be at the parking deck that's adjacent to our building. and from what i could tell from my visit during ASD there didn't seem to be much traffic in the area between CWE and campus.


Yeah, I probably will look at a few places in CWE anyway. I dunno how much I want to rely on my car, though. 1) It's 14 years old, 2) I want to save gas/maintenance/parking money, 3) I want to reduce my oil usage and live as green as I can, and 4) I want to get some exercise in my normal daily routine, even if it is just walking a few blocks. CWE is still close enough to bike or hop on the train for a quick ride, though, so I haven't ruled that out. CWE is probably going to be people more my age, and it's closer to downtown (I really liked some of the bars on Washington Ave.). If I could find a studio there for around $600, I could be interested.

I'm heading up there in a week and a half to put money down on a place. I really can't wait.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby robin600 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

najumobi wrote:
JCougar wrote:I'm thinking I might just do quadrangle. Probably won't be the most exciting places, but they're cheap. I really want to be withing walking distance of class. I don't want to deal with traffic or parking. The loop may have a disproportionate amount of undergrads compared to CWE, but I still think there's enough to do around there to make a nice place to live. I want a place just for first year -- I might move out to CWE or Soulard for 2L or 3L, when I have more information about my future employment prospects. Soulard would be cool, but I probably have to buy a new car if I live out there.
CWE, where i'll be, is pretty much a straight shot from there to campus using either lindell blvd or forest park pkwy and takes, ~5 min. parking would be at the parking deck that's adjacent to our building. and from what i could tell from my visit during ASD there didn't seem to be much traffic in the area between CWE and campus.

+1 I hear traffic is only really bad around the Clayton area, that can get pretty congested.

Stephanie13
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby Stephanie13 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

robin600 wrote:
najumobi wrote:
JCougar wrote:I'm thinking I might just do quadrangle. Probably won't be the most exciting places, but they're cheap. I really want to be withing walking distance of class. I don't want to deal with traffic or parking. The loop may have a disproportionate amount of undergrads compared to CWE, but I still think there's enough to do around there to make a nice place to live. I want a place just for first year -- I might move out to CWE or Soulard for 2L or 3L, when I have more information about my future employment prospects. Soulard would be cool, but I probably have to buy a new car if I live out there.
CWE, where i'll be, is pretty much a straight shot from there to campus using either lindell blvd or forest park pkwy and takes, ~5 min. parking would be at the parking deck that's adjacent to our building. and from what i could tell from my visit during ASD there didn't seem to be much traffic in the area between CWE and campus.

+1 I hear traffic is only really bad around the Clayton area, that can get pretty congested.

That's unfortunate but I really liked Clayton so I'm excited to be living there! My first choice was U-City but I can't deal with not having a good place to park.

User avatar
fl0w
Posts: 1404
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 am

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby fl0w » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Great News!

I secured a job teaching hip hop dance in St. Louis! Some of you gunners might think I'm crazy for committing to this, but I'm really REALLY excited for something to keep me level. I'm going to be teaching classes one night a week (1 beg. and 1 intermediate/advance) and I'll also be choreographing competition routines for their studio!

I know some of you said you wanted to hear about it if I decided to teach, so there it is!

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby stratocophic » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:24 pm

robin600 wrote:Great post!

Is anybody else going through Quadrangle? I just can't justify spending 800-900 on rent :(
Yup. Close, cheap (utilities included FTW), easy, and nice enough.

User avatar
mazzini
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby mazzini » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:24 pm

fl0w wrote:Great News!

I secured a job teaching hip hop dance in St. Louis! Some of you gunners might think I'm crazy for committing to this, but I'm really REALLY excited for something to keep me level. I'm going to be teaching classes one night a week (1 beg. and 1 intermediate/advance) and I'll also be choreographing competition routines for their studio!

I know some of you said you wanted to hear about it if I decided to teach, so there it is!



Congrats, Flow. One night a week to get paid and maintain your sanity.... sounds like a bargain.

rsavage
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby rsavage » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:04 pm

If anyone is still looking for housing...I found this place: http://advantes.managebuilding.com/Resi ... /Home.aspx . The 5855 address is a little over a mile from campus and the units are pretty.

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby JCougar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 pm

rsavage wrote:If anyone is still looking for housing...I found this place: http://advantes.managebuilding.com/Resi ... /Home.aspx . The 5855 address is a little over a mile from campus and the units are pretty.


Wow...that's like exactly what I'm looking for...might have to give them a call.

rsavage
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby rsavage » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 pm

The property manager is really great and the units are exactly like the pictures. I was just down a few weekends ago, and he was very helpful. The utilites averaged about $80 bucks for the bigger units on the 3rd floor.

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby JCougar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

rsavage wrote:The property manager is really great and the units are exactly like the pictures. I was just down a few weekends ago, and he was very helpful. The utilites averaged about $80 bucks for the bigger units on the 3rd floor.


I'll be up there to look at places in a week and a half...hope it's still available. I'd love to look at one or two places and be done.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby robin600 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 am

Found a rugby team, excited!

User avatar
jumpropeck
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby jumpropeck » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:23 am

Bored. Send me something, WUSTL.

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Postby romothesavior » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:23 am

jumpropeck wrote:Bored. Send me something, WUSTL.


Are you on the waitlist or are you an admit?




Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest