WUSTL Class of 2013 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
romothesavior

Diamond

Re: WUSTL Class of 2013

Post by romothesavior » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:24 am

robin600 wrote:Way too many wingmen in the thread...

Moving in two days! I'm starting to get pumped! Anybody who's going to be in STL next week wanna get a drink?
That is awesome! I'm really jealous... I wish I could move but my internship isn't done until mid-August. But I may be in STL once or twice in the next few weeks so I'll let ya know if I am.

nyyankees

Bronze

Post by nyyankees » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Moving in two days! I'm starting to get pumped! Anybody who's going to be in STL next week wanna get a drink?

seriously..... i think this has gone from a group of wingmen to a sausfest

that and slu girls got an A-

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 pm

nyyankees wrote:

Remember that brunette we hung out with at the ASW? She is going to SLU. Might have to give her a call when I move down in a few weeks.

nyyankees

Bronze

Post by nyyankees » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm

romothesavior wrote:
nyyankees wrote:

Remember that brunette we hung out with at the ASW? She is going to SLU. Might have to give her a call when I move down in a few weeks.

hahah nice, im tellin you, slu girls is gonna be a win

finalaspects

Gold

Post by finalaspects » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:16 pm

nyyankees wrote:

my undergrad was rated A+ according to that site... just saying =)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

fl0w

Silver

Post by fl0w » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm

St. Louis is pretty country. Just be ready for slight culture shock if you are from a major city..

or from a place where the girls have sunkissed skin and have it on lock.

finalaspects

Gold

Post by finalaspects » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm

fl0w wrote:St. Louis is pretty country. Just be ready for slight culture shock if you are from a major city..

or from a place where the girls have sunkissed skin and have it on lock.
well its not like we're all going to law school just to find a girl anyways. maybe its a good thing that there will be less distractions.

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Speak for yourself. I'm going to law school to find sweet, sweet romance. :lol:

What else would you go for? And don't say jobs... because those don't exist ITE. Love is the best we can hope for.

finalaspects

Gold

Post by finalaspects » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm

romothesavior wrote:Speak for yourself. I'm going to law school to find sweet, sweet romance. :lol:

What else would you go for? And don't say jobs... because those don't exist ITE. Love is the best we can hope for.
i'm just running away from my current job. 8)

but im telling you, we need to look at the med school not law school for girls...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

fl0w

Silver

Post by fl0w » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 pm

finalaspects wrote:
romothesavior wrote:Speak for yourself. I'm going to law school to find sweet, sweet romance. :lol:

but im telling you, we need to look at the med school not law school for girls...
med school, SLU, and CWE. Win. Maybe a couple of places in the city too. I remember Pepper Lounge being hot.

motedust

Bronze

Post by motedust » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 pm

fl0w wrote:
finalaspects wrote:

med school, SLU, and CWE. Win. Maybe a couple of places in the city too. I remember Pepper Lounge being hot.
Glad we're in the same building! You seem to know what's up haha.

kdw94780

Bronze

Post by kdw94780 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Has anyone heard about the Thompson Coburn panel interviews for the Thomas Eagleton scholarship. I just want to see if I can get an idea of my competition. :P

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Here is my most recent list for the Cardinals game:

Romo
NU Jet- 2
Strato
Panadera
*Ec2xs
Stephanie
Robin
*2013esq
*Mazzini
*Ziggystardust
Jcougar
JC631
Publius
*Chareth
*La Grind
Folgers
Dr. Bulldog
*final aspects
Deebs
Mbaino

If there is an * next to your name, I need you to PM me because I have no way to contact you. I'll give you my name for FB or vice versa.

I have 4 tickets left. Again, August 17 at 7:00 and it will be $20.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

robin600

Gold

Post by robin600 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 am

finalaspects wrote:
nyyankees wrote:

my undergrad was rated A+ according to that site... just saying =)
Mine was an A-, but I'm guessing all of those ratings are just from fratbros and sorristitutes
finalaspects wrote:

Wow. Can I get your name so I can make sure the rest of the girls in our class know that you said that?

Beyond this brotasticness, I got the cops called on me today for swimming in the pool after hours (the pool closes at 11 and we were in the pool at 12) so I guess my last night in EL is a success. My bad!!
Last edited by robin600 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

robin600

Gold

Post by robin600 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 am

kdw94780 wrote:Has anyone heard about the Thompson Coburn panel interviews for the Thomas Eagleton scholarship. I just want to see if I can get an idea of my competition. :P
ME! are you going for it too? PM me the details if you wanna talk.

nyyankees

Bronze

Post by nyyankees » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 am

robin600 wrote:
kdw94780 wrote:Has anyone heard about the Thompson Coburn panel interviews for the Thomas Eagleton scholarship. I just want to see if I can get an idea of my competition. :P
ME! are you going for it too? PM me the details if you wanna talk.
i did too, PMs always welcome

finalaspects

Gold

Post by finalaspects » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 am

robin600 wrote:
finalaspects wrote:

Wow. Can I get your name so I can make sure the rest of the girls in our class know that you said that?

Beyond this brotasticness, I got the cops called on me today for swimming in the pool after hours (the pool closes at 11 and we were in the pool at 12) so I guess my last night in EL is a success. My bad!!
can't tell if you were talking to romo or myself, but i'm speaking in jest. i cannot, do not, and will not stay in the same career field that i am in now and hence law school. as for girls, medical students in general are more nurturing as someone else stated before. plus what's wrong with saying that we should look at the med students as opposed to the law students? you can say the same thing about the guys.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

fl0w

Silver

Post by fl0w » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:52 am

to be frank, law school is like high school. everyone will know your business because nobody can keep their mouth shut. looking for love elsewhere is a good way to help keep your sanity and not, as the saying goes, shit where you eat.

robin600

Gold

Post by robin600 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 am

finalaspects wrote:
robin600 wrote:
finalaspects wrote:

can't tell if you were talking to romo or myself, but i'm speaking in jest. i cannot, do not, and will not stay in the same career field that i am in now and hence law school. as for girls, medical students in general are more nurturing as someone else stated before. plus what's wrong with saying that we should look at the med students as opposed to the law students? you can say the same thing about the guys.
Really starting to feel like us law school girls are second class citizens ITT....Lol I was a wee bit tipsy when I wrote that so sorry for the harshness, but in all reality, you boys really need to take this girl rating thing outside the main thread. I really don't want to be a debby downer, but it doesn't make us girls feel the greatest when you talk about us like we're not here.

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 am

robin600 wrote:
Really starting to feel like us law school girls are second class citizens ITT....Lol I was a wee bit tipsy when I wrote that so sorry for the harshness, but in all reality, you boys really need to take this girl rating thing outside the main thread. I really don't want to be a debby downer, but it doesn't make us girls feel the greatest when you talk about us like we're not here.
What are you referring to? I, for one, have not said anything remotely offensive or derogatory (nor would I). Please don't paint with broad brushstrokes.

fl0w

Silver

Post by fl0w » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 am

romothesavior wrote:
robin600 wrote:
What are you referring to? I, for one, have not said anything remotely offensive or derogatory (nor would I). Please don't paint with broad brushstrokes.
haha, and like i said, just don't wanna shit where i eat. otherwise all you get is a mouthful of poop.
I'm sure all you ladies are plenty spicy.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:49 am

I don't think finalaspects was trying to be insulting. Med students = doctors = jobs = money. We're all doomed to unemployment, so we're going to need someone to serve as a sugar mama. It was a joke.

Everyone relax. 8)

finalaspects

Gold

Post by finalaspects » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm

romothesavior wrote:I don't think finalaspects was trying to be insulting. Med students = doctors = jobs = money. We're all doomed to unemployment, so we're going to need someone to serve as a sugar mama. It was a joke.

Everyone relax. 8)

<----- lean mean fighting machine!

robin600

Gold

Post by robin600 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:05 pm

romothesavior wrote:
robin600 wrote:
Not trying to start shit, just stating the way I feel. Sometimes it doesn't need to be blatant. I'm not saying you all are women haters or anything, but talking about us girls like we aren't here makes (at least me) feel inferior. I know you mean no harm, I just wanted to tell you. We all good?

So how about those Cardinals?

NU_Jet55

Silver

Post by NU_Jet55 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:09 pm

robin600 wrote:So how about those Cardinals?
Somebody's facebook status told me they were in first place...over/under on how long it takes them to blow it?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”