Entry-Level Careers After Law School

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
seankwilliams

Entry-Level Careers After Law School

Postby seankwilliams » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:28 pm

I got my undergrad degree two years ago and I've been working since. I'm seriously considering law school now.

One thing I've learned the past few years is how much I value job quality. So, I'm curious as to what jobs people have gone into directly after law school.

What do your day-to-day activities look like? What do you really enjoy about the job? What don't you enjoy about it?

oneforship

Re: Entry-Level Careers After Law School

Postby oneforship » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:31 pm

seankwilliams wrote:I got my undergrad degree two years ago and I've been working since. I'm seriously considering law school now.

One thing I've learned the past few years is how much I value job quality. So, I'm curious as to what jobs people have gone into directly after law school.

What do your day-to-day activities look like? What do you really enjoy about the job? What don't you enjoy about it?

Return to “Legal Employment”