Any firms hiring a paralegal?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Any firms hiring a paralegal?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:01 pm

I'm trying to find a job, and I'm having a hard time (in the DC area). Graduated at Gtown. Is the economy that bad, or I'm not searching well enough? I send at least about 50 resumes a day!!!

Anonymous User

Re: Any firms hiring a paralegal?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:33 pm

GULC? Or undergrad?

Matthies

Re: Any firms hiring a paralegal?

Postby Matthies » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I'm trying to find a job, and I'm having a hard time (in the DC area). Graduated at Gtown. Is the economy that bad, or I'm not searching well enough? I send at least about 50 resumes a day!!!

Join the local bar association they usually have paralegal rates. They most likely have a job listserve for members. I know here I see about 3-4 paralegal wanted ads on our listevre in a medium sized market a week. Firms tend to put out a feeler to the legal community to see if anyone knows of anyone looking or they can recommend before they will resort to a want ad and all the crazy phone calls and resumes they will get from that. You just need to know where to look, bar assn is a good start.

Return to “Legal Employment”