Katten offers/callbacks? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: Katten offers/callbacks?

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:09 am

Anonymous User wrote:i'm waiting too. my interview was a little over 2 weeks ago.
update from this anon post: rejection letter in the mail last night. Chicago office.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:31 am

Anonymous User wrote:mine was 6 weeks ago from the end of the week... anyone who accepted know if their NY class is full?
I don't know if the class is full, but I did receive my confirmation letter yesterday so maybe they will be solidifying the class soon? It's not over til it's over!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:mine was 6 weeks ago from the end of the week... anyone who accepted know if their NY class is full?
I don't know if the class is full, but I did receive my confirmation letter yesterday so maybe they will be solidifying the class soon? It's not over til it's over!
thanks! i actually accepted another offer anyways... got a little tired of waiting :p!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Did anyone else realize that notice of acceptance did not state how long the 2013 Summer program will be? Am I being paranoid, or do you think they are going to pull a switch and make it 8 weeks?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm

I don't know if they're full, but accepted. I'd imagine they're getting down to the wire

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Did anyone else realize that notice of acceptance did not state how long the 2013 Summer program will be? Am I being paranoid, or do you think they are going to pull a switch and make it 8 weeks?
My letter (Chicago) said 10 weeks. I just double checked.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:33 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Did anyone else realize that notice of acceptance did not state how long the 2013 Summer program will be? Am I being paranoid, or do you think they are going to pull a switch and make it 8 weeks?
My letter (Chicago) said 10 weeks. I just double checked.
NYC offer letter says the same - 10 weeks.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:21 am

right--the offer letter says 10 weeks but once you accept they send a letter confirming your acceptance etc. and it does not say a number of weeks...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”