Anonymous User wrote:I interviewed at a firm on Tuesday and contacted them today, and they expect to wait at least a month before making offers. AWWWEEEESOME. I have no idea if they'll ding on a more rolling basis or if they'll wait until the end.
Is it ok to contact a firm that hasn't gotten back to me in 3 weeks and ask when I can expect a decision? Would it be more legitimate to call if I had an offer at another firm?