Business Idea in Manhattan - Real Estate Related Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
PaddyO

New

Business Idea in Manhattan - Real Estate Related

Post by PaddyO » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Greetings everyone. I am looking for a NYS Bar certified lawyer who is interested in partnering 50/50 with me to build a company from the ground up. I am looking for someone who just recently passed the bar exam and would be interested in pursuing an entrepreneurial venture instead of joining a law firm. This will be a full-time gig for both of us, but the returns will be grand. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you my phone number. If you seem like a good fit, we can meet up in Manhattan any day of the week to go over the plan in more detail. Thank you.

-Paddy O'

neskerdoo

Silver

Re: Business Idea in Manhattan - Real Estate Related

Post by neskerdoo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 pm

PaddyO wrote:Greetings everyone. I am looking for a NYS Bar certified lawyer who is interested in partnering 50/50 with me to build a company from the ground up. I am looking for someone who just recently passed the bar exam and would be interested in pursuing an entrepreneurial venture instead of joining a law firm. This will be a full-time gig for both of us, but the returns will be grand. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you my phone number. If you seem like a good fit, we can meet up in Manhattan any day of the week to go over the plan in more detail. Thank you.

-Paddy O'

I feel like being murdered and possibly diddled with, so I sent you a PM

PaddyO

New

Post by PaddyO » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 pm

All meetings will take place midnight at the docks.

Kohinoor

Gold

Post by Kohinoor » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

neskerdoo wrote:
PaddyO wrote:Greetings everyone. I am looking for a NYS Bar certified lawyer who is interested in partnering 50/50 with me to build a company from the ground up. I am looking for someone who just recently passed the bar exam and would be interested in pursuing an entrepreneurial venture instead of joining a law firm. This will be a full-time gig for both of us, but the returns will be grand. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you my phone number. If you seem like a good fit, we can meet up in Manhattan any day of the week to go over the plan in more detail. Thank you.

-Paddy O'

He'll definitely diddle you. Not sure how that affects your disposition towards the meeting.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue May 17, 2016 6:34 pm

-Paddy O'

Paddy O - what happened with this firm? Are you still taking new partners?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

mvp99

Silver

Post by mvp99 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:41 pm

neskerdoo wrote:

-Paddy O'

this was neskerdoo's last post... creepy

Also necro alert

crumb cake

Bronze

Post by crumb cake » Tue May 17, 2016 11:48 pm

It's WeWork and they're millionaires now.

barkschool

Silver

Post by barkschool » Tue May 17, 2016 11:57 pm

can't believe Uber really blew up like this

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Wed May 18, 2016 12:09 am

Can I apply for an internship for law school apps? I thought I had above-average softs, but it turns out they were extremely average and now I need something that will give me an edge.

Can't make it to NYC but I Skype.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Legal Employment”